Anne Valerie Hash F/W 07-08 Paris

i adore this! especially the coat in the last picture of post#1. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the favorite designers section on my profile is getting altered again.:blush: Love, love, love it. :wub: :heart: The outfit on Chanel Iman is fantastic: the perfect mix of old and new, with the vintage looking blouse and modern skirt. :crush:

Yuck, Chanel. I like the simplistic nature, but it doesn't seem like couture to me. But the show is definately true to her past seasons.

thanks bri...:flower:...

i have to agree with mullet and scott...
she is getting better every season....

what an incredible progession...

:heart:...

moofins...
it's NOT couture...
it's RTW..she just shows off schedule....:wink:

I like this! After seeing the dismal Adeline Andre collection-I know this isn't HC-but I loved the miniskirts and some of the jackets.

The construction is amazing. I could stare @ these garments for hours on end.

After the last two collections, I feared she might become too dainty for my tastes. This is perfect... she poetically intertwines strength and femininity.
:heart:

softgrey said:
thanks bri...:flower:...

i have to agree with mullet and scott...
she is getting better every season....

what an incredible progession...

:heart:...

moofins...
it's NOT couture...
it's RTW..she just shows off schedule....:wink:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. I get it. Thanks! :flower:

[I thought it looked really RTW. :ninja: :blush: ]

Some of it is great, but some of it looks really uninspired

i like the colour palette. and the shortsleeves lavaliere worn on a shirt is good!
but most of the skirt as are mini as Prada for this SS07... but there it's for winter... wow! freezing...
i love the virginal white.
I like the mini DH trench....
it's chic, it's young. but i'm sure some ppl are gonna say it's dated...

I'm surprised she's not showing a couture collection. Honestly I am a HUGE fan of anne's and have long sung her praises in past threads but this to me is quite a disappointment. One of her couture show from a couple of years ago for was me the best that she's done. this feels aimless, directionless and the color palette off. While i can detect some of the earthiness that the others are talking about I feel the white are the strongest looks and yet not really in sync with the stuff she's done in the past (which is a lot darker). Of course, she can be both dark while using white but it feels off for me somehow. And the blue/black striped dress?!! It feels heavily influenced (why is she doing p*ssy bows?!) and the only thing that stood out to me was some of the cuts on the jackets and the shape of some of the pants. Maybe if this were all in different textiles I would feel differently but I've seen her do some AMAZING stuff and this to me is subpar.

i love this :heart: i was so depressed after seeing some hc collections that this cheered me up.

love the cape on morgan :wub: want that!

really love it :heart: Have been a fan of hers for a while and to me this collection shows what a great designer she is.

gorgeous :heart:
i love the masculinity of some of the pieces..and also the materials are very elegant

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->