Anne Valerie Hash FW 05.06 Haute Couture Paris

00300f.jpg

00310f.jpg

00320f.jpg

It´s pretty misleading when style.com describes her collection as "F/W 2005 couture", this is all ready to wear for S/S 2006, but presented during the couture for F/W 2005... :flower:

Some pieces that might eventually hit the salesfloor, the jacket can been seen as fairly unisex, it´s one of my favourites in her collection:

Oops! Yeah, that was what confused me, tricot
Great photos...

Oops! Yeah, that was what confused me, tricot
Great photos...

i love the jagged manipulation of the materials contrasting with the earthy colour palette and delicate materials; gives it both a classic and modern edge which is drool-worthy!

Tricotine...gorgeous pieces! The jacket...made with so much love. It's moving and inspiring. Thanks for posting.

And thank you Cerfas...so poetic, elegant yet powerful as well. :flower:
Wearability? I would totally wear any of those...

tricotineacetat said:
It´s pretty misleading when style.com describes her collection as "F/W 2005 couture", this is all ready to wear for S/S 2006, but presented during the couture for F/W 2005... :flower:
how is it possible that she's presenting ready to wear during haute couture week?!

first imitation of christ, now avh ready to wear.... is the chambre syndicale truly so desperate?

tricotineacetat said:

Some pieces that might eventually hit the salesfloor, the jacket can been seen as fairly unisex, it´s one of my favourites in her collection:
please credit your photos :flower:

brian said:
how is it possible that she's presenting ready to wear during haute couture week?!

first imitation of christ, now avh ready to wear.... is the chambre syndicale truly so desperate?

I don´t know if she´s still an official member of the couture, but I think everybody is free to stage a fashion show during the couture week, it´s just that if you want to be part of the official schedule, you have to fulfill certain requirements (certain percentage of handwork, amount of silhouettes, etc.) for the title "Haute Couture designer".

As for Anne Valérie, don´t forget she had always shown during the couture and that when she started, it´s been more about bespoke dressmaking than designing a complete ready-to-wear line (now with a manufacturing deal from Lanvin´s shoemaking company in the back). It just started to shift when department stores asked to order from her that she slowly moved into ready to wear.

carrello_1877_216928
carrello_1877_346083

carrello_1877_171626

sigh...

Photos are from store.co.jp/carrello
not positive of the season :( sorry

^I dunno,I kind of like the denim skirt with the frill(though it does kind of resemble early Preen work)and the shirt with the big overlapped collar....almost like a cape.

Gorgeous pictures,tricot!! Adoring that jacket *swoon*

Anne Valerie Hash ss 2006 :woot:
Photographed by Bettina Rheism
Model: Natasha Vojovic, ???

16mw.jpg

27mh.jpg

37xd.jpg

44di.jpg

58fn.jpg

68so.jpg

76nw.jpg

80ip.jpg

93fw.jpg

106gn.jpg

source: bird production

those outfits are from the fall 2005 couture show. see

from style.com

00040m.jpg

00140m.jpg
00170m.jpg

00220m.jpg
00240m.jpg

00270m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
please avoid posting past season's photos when the topic title is ss06.. cause it's getting complicated
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notaschoolshooter
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->