Anne Valerie Hash FW 05.06 Haute Couture Paris

Waaayyy better than last season. This is realy great. Soft and sweet, but a very strong collection :heart:

Why? I love the collection from HC ss05!!!! It was amazing! But it's only my opinion :smile:, I know.

very 'pretty'...

thx for posting the pics atelier...:flower:

Amelia said:
Why? I love the collection from HC ss05!!!! It was amazing! But it's only my opinion :smile:, I know.
:( yeah me too. it was very dark, and gorgeous.

:lol:, i'm not going to contribute something new, it is very beautiful and soft and dreamy, as perlefine i love the organic shapes ... it definitely lightened up my mood after reading the silly bernhard willhelm thread...
thanks so much for posting, atelier.

modern couture I think is the perfect word Lena. It's not about being flamboyant and theatrical to prove that it's couture, it's just insanely well made and beautiful clothing. I love her. I think our dear acid was at the show?! I don't know if he went but he had an invite...

^ I appreciate your honesty.... I love her work, but this time around, some pieces are TOTALLY redundant.... ...and ruffles, I am so tired of them......

MulletProof, thank you very much for that picture of Vlada! So far, the look she is wearing is my favourite. Superior play with volume and pattern, and I love the colour pallette, which totally kicks Galliano's butt!:rolleyes:

it's really lovely and is utilising a dress shape that i was sooooo preoccupied with recently.

Since when are drawstring pants couture? Maybe if it was done in a creative way... but it seems like she just used strings for fittings in a few too many pieces. I prefer tailoring. Other than that I like it.

It's really gorgeous but I could've sworn she did this last season and the season before that. Im so sick of ruffles, they just annoy me with thier fussyness and frivolity. Also the ruffle she's showing now looks like a valance.

much more interesting than last yr. bianca looks great!!!

These ruffles are quite different than the things she has done in a past I find. An evolution of the ruffle :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->