AnOther Magazine S/S 2016 : 15th Anniversary Issue

Melancholybaby

Reaction score
Grimes by Craig McDean, Kate Moss by Alasdair McLellan and Kristen Stewart by Paolo Roversi. Two more covers to be revealed today.

Bjork by Nick Knight. The fifth cover is limited edition and it will be revealed on March 8.

This looks like an amazing issue in the making, Kate's is gorgeous and Bjork's is so classic Knight. Excited for the 5th cover

Fantastic, don't understand the inculsion of Stewart, but the rest is great! Bjork & Kate feel like they are on their every cover, but when its this good, i don't mind!

Is that Kate's new boy toy on her knee? Haha, the best cover here easily and court admissible! She's not divorced yet!!!

But 15 years and they break out Bjork and Kate AGAIN??? They feel so late and in the pocket of Louis Vuitton with that Grimes attempt.....

i remember when nick knight was shooting that bjork month, a few months ago they had a video on showstudio.

this is probably gonna end up in the editorial:

facebook.com/showstudio

im underwhelmed by the covers, save for the bjork one. Grimes' being the most bland and uninteresting one.

Ooh, Bjork!! :wub: Yes, she's a bit overused for this magazine, but I'll never tire of them. Kate's one looks impressive as well. Kristen Stewart looks too dark and unfinished to have an impact.

I feel like Kate and Bjork have been on the cover of every single issue of this magazine... I like both covers though...

Is that Kate's new boy toy on her knee? Haha, the best cover here easily and court admissible! She's not divorced yet!!!

But 15 years and they break out Bjork and Kate AGAIN??? They feel so late and in the pocket of Louis Vuitton with that Grimes attempt.....

It is Jelle Haen:flower: (and OT, I don't think it is frowned upon to date while seperated)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jelle Haen! :heart::heart::heart: looking forward to this issue.
Kate looks good I suppose but judging from recent pictures of her in 'real life' that's a hell of a lot of Photoshop. Bjorks cover is great, overall though they're a bit predicable.

I like Kate´s cover the best. And I like Björk´s because it´s a very Björk image :mrgreen:

MQ of Bjork's cover image, styled by Katy England

facebook.com/showstudio

Nick’s Bjork’s is the weakest link; it’s not even a throwback— it’s as if they just found an old shoot from 1997. Kind of nice in that nostalgic vibe like The Face is still around, but I’d like to see Bjork depicted in a more mature tone in 2016: they’re both perfectly capable of more. This is too resting on their laurels for me.

I like the others, even Kate's is surprisingly tolerable.

Bjork's cover and Kristen's are my favorites, but all the four covers are striking.

Yes eizhowa I was joking because all the media over here have been reporting that Kate's ex was going to go legal citing her infidelity....

I'm no expert on any of that, but I do know covers that look very dated.... A bit of tawdry Kate press is about all this lot have going for them.....

Same as it ever was....

The covers are fine, Björk & Kate have the best. Boring to see Kristen on every fashion mag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->