AnOther Magazine S/S 2016 : 15th Anniversary Issue

I just saw some previews of Kate's edit on instagram and it looks amazing!

Kate´s editorial can be found online and I was surprised to see Alasdair McLellan shooting male nudity... he doesn´t do that, does he?

Kate´s editorial can be found online and I was surprised to see Alasdair McLellan shooting male nudity... he doesn´t do that, does he?

Alasdair seems to love male nudity as he's been doing it a lot recently, who can blame him :D. Surprised AnOther is doing it, never would have guessed but the pictures look gorgeous either way :blush:. What I love about Alasdair's nude work is that the nudity isn't very like very sexy a la Bruce Weber but there's an innocence whenever he does male nudity. Look at some of his recent work for 032C s/s 14, he also did this editorial for Man About Town where it was nude pictorial of man for S/S 15 and another one for A/W 14 and also he a nude pictorial as well of men in various ages for Fantastic man S/S 15 as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thank you. I never equalled his work with nudity but now I´ll check it out :smile:

Preview of Kate's editorial by Alasdair...

*Instagram.com/AlasdairMcLellan

I love how they've pulled out archive Chanel Haute Couture for Kate's editorial - Fall 2005 (one of my favourite shows)...

Chanel+Fall+2005+ZXZfBBxY3M7l.jpg

*Livingly.com

I love how they've pulled out archive Chanel Haute Couture for Kate's editorial - Fall 2005 (one of my favourite shows)...

In another shot she's wearing archive Westwood. I love editorials which showcase iconic pieces from designer archives!

ANOTHER MAGAZINE SPRING/SUMMER 2016
PHOTOGRAPHER: PAOLO ROVERSI
STYLING: KATIE SHILLINGFORD

bellazon

Last edited by a moderator:
We publish an exclusive preview of Nick Knight and Katy England's cover story for AnOther Magazine S/S16, in which renowned nonconformist Björk is transformed in a series of decadent face applications by Peter Philips for Dior

Photography Nick Knight Styling Katy England

Hair Eugene Souleiman at Streeters; Make-up Peter Philips at Art + Commerce for Dior; Masks embroidered by Lesage; Photographic assistants Markn Ogue, Britt Lloyd, Laura Falconer, James Stopforth; Digital tech Joe Colley; Styling assistants James Campbell, Lydia Simpson; Hair assistant Alfred Sackett; Make-up assistant Estelle Jaillet; Post-production Mark Boyle at Epilogue Imaging; Production Sylvia Farago Ltd; Production assistant Rose Easton

anothermag

A rarefied creature among rarefied treasures – Kate Moss commands the space and admiring glances of her nude male playmates in the breathtaking fashion story Siren Call from AnOther Magazine S/S16. Styled by Alister Mackie and lensed by Alasdair McLellan, the shoot sees the British supermodel play out a lascivious fantasy in vintage haute couture and heirloom jewellery. Filigree capes, embroidered tulle dresses and organza gowns of Marie Antoinette proportions offset drop-stone crystal chandeliers, Renaissance paintings and elaborately carved oak wall panels, culminating in a feast for the eyes and fuel for the imagination.

Evidently, Moss is made for the role of 'hostess with the mostess' in this sensual soirée. As the glamorous frequenter of many a fabulous event, we couldn't think of anyone more fitting to divulge her top tips for creating the ultimate party.

On her dream dinner party guests...
"David Bowie, Elvis and Frank Sinatra."

On her essential party playlist...
"Plenty of Roling Stones, Marc Bolan and Blondie."

On the perfect way to get ready for a party...
"I get everyone over to mine for champagne, music and trying on lots of outfits."

On her unique party trick...
"Dressing my guests!"

On her most memorable parties of all time...
"Probably my 21st, 30th, 31st and 40th birthday parties."

anothermag

PH: Mark Peckmezian
Model: Lineisy Montero
Stylist: Karen Langley

68g955.jpg
msmagp.jpg
2ldf0y1.jpg
2ikwcb4.jpg
316ou9u.jpg
k46yhz.jpg

Fashioncopious.com

Grimes – Photoshoot for AnOther Magazine Spring/Summer 2016

celebmafia

Peter Phillips really outdid himself with the beauty in Nick Knight's edit. Every shot is so powerful.
On the other hand, Kristen Stewart's entire feature looks so weak mainly because of her presence. #4 & 5 are slightly better, but she will probably never take a good picture.

Sad about Grimes..... Her cover is not strong and these images are all studio lighting and no soul or spirit.... Remember those pictures of Claire in Pop a year ago? That felt like a whole new moment. She looked so beautiful in the LA light..... She did giveaway stickers and it didn't seem like it was some obvious FASHION TIE-UP PROJECT.....

Maybe it's me, but Another magazine seems to take everybody to this same contrived gloomy place? Claire deserves better :hardhead:

Kristen Stewart
Photographer:
Paolo Roversi
Stylist: Katie Shillingford
Make-Up: Peter Philips
Hair: Shon

exacteditions.com

Björk
Photographer:
Nick Knight
Stylist: Katy England
Make-Up: Peter Philips
Hair: Eugene Souleiman

exacteditions.com

Siren Call
Photographer:
Alasdair McLellan
Stylist: Alister Mackie
Models: Kate Moss, Bodi Van Mele, Lukas Poppe, Jelle Haen & Roman Bindert
Make-Up: Lucia Pica
Hair: Anthony Turner

exacteditions.com

Grimes
Photographer:
Craig McDean
Stylist: Alex White
Make-Up: Diane Kendal
Hair: Orlando Pita

exacteditions.com

Kate with her Twink harem looking like some spawn of Salo... Unsettling and fantastic.

Nick is eternal but the Bjorkie shoot is totally pointless.

Thank you Melancholybaby for the posts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->