AnOther Magazine S/S 2016 : 15th Anniversary Issue

Thank you,Melancholybaby!So only four eds in this issue?

Holy crap that Alasdair McLellan is outstanding. That shot of the flower arrangement, the one of the guy with the collar and those of the two guys together, wow! Too bad that Kate barely adds anything to the story.

Siren Call is what I´d love to see in Vogue Paris...

Thanks for sharing! :flower:

Damn, I like Alasdair McLellan's work. Kate is so "not there", pretty much the weakest part of the editorial. Love the colour shots of the boys, really romantic!

Kate's spread is glorious but it's the boys who have the attention. The relationship between the men is so outstanding, love the shot where one of the male models is leaning on the other's bicep :wub:. Love the mixture of color & black and white. Kristen's is decent, she's doing better with the camera & Paolo's color scheme helps. What I love about Grimes' is the movement that is portrayed my McDean. Bjork & Nick Knight is like bread & butter (Maybe with I&V & M/M Paris its a powerhouse) but it's a very nice editorial from her. Can't wait to see all other editorials, so excited to pick up when it arrives in the states.

Can anyone do a review? :flowers:

Apparently there's also a limited edition holographic cover with Karl Lagerfeld on pink background.

That Alasdair story is the stuff dreams are made of, erotic and visually impactful. I don't mind that Kate looks mildly disengaged from the scenario, it works for me she's over it, she's been there done that even this visual feast isn't enough to rouse her.

If I were rich I'd be calling about buying a print from this story.

Night Shades, London
Photographer:
Vinca Petersen
Stylist: Ellie Grace Cumming
Models: Cecily, Eva, Gisele Massiah, Lottie Hughs, Olivia Brindak, Robin Fitzsimons, Suzi Leenaars, Tom Hardwick-Allan
Make-Up: Thomas de Kluyver
Hair: Mark Hampton

exacteditions.com

The Parish, Louisiana
Photographer:
Niall O'Brien
Stylist: Nell Kalonji
Models: Mary Jaelin Breaux, liz Higginbotham, Jessie Elizabeth Breaux, Kagan John Breaux

exacteditions.com

Chloé
Photographer:
Vanina Sorrenti
Stylist: Agata Belcen
Model: Kirsty Hume
Make-Up: Francelle
Hair: Dennis Devoy

exacteditions.com

Dover Street Market
Photogpraher:
Blommers & Schumm
Stylist: Agata Belcen
Make-Up: Lucy Burt
Hair: Massimo Gamba

exacteditions.com

Anya Taylor-Joy
Photographer:
Jeff Bark
Stylist: Nell Kalonji
Make-Up: Emi Kaneko
Hair: Shingo Shibata

exacteditions.com

I would say I am a bit disappointed about this issue after getting it. It seems they have put all the energies on the 4 cover stories. The other fashion stories are a bit weak especially compared to the previous a few issues.

Dressed up, Nowhere to Go
Photographer:
Mark Peckmezian
Stylist: Karen Langley
Models: Lineisy Montero, Magali Buehrmann & Marti P
Make-Up: Nami Yoshida
Hair: Naoki Komiya

exacteditions.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members