AnOther Magazine Spring/Summer 2009 : Tilda Swinton by Craig McDean

She is actually a work of art!!

I can't wait to get my hands on this, Another magazine is hands down my favorite magazine, and this issue sounds PHENOMENAL!

Great cover option. I didn't like the cover picture very much but the contents seem great.

I'm breathless & finally... something worth looking at around here!

Thanks for posting OhJane :heart:

This is soooooo amazing!:heart::woot:
Can't wait to see more!

she looks stunning in this story! my favourite is of her wearing the sandra backlund knitted gown....i've never seen her as extraordinary as i saw in that particular dress. and probably because she is and so is that dress separately....a beautiful marriage,imo.

indeed,when is this out?! or more specifically when does it come out in the u.s.? i must have it for those photos :wub:

OMG! the styling is AMAZING!

And how gorgeous is the lousie goldin gown?!?! Never knew that they asked goldin to custom make a gown for them, but the result is simply awesome!

might be getting it! :D:D:D

wow Tilda:woot: my love for this woman is endless! she never disappoints:heart: looks like a fantastic issue, can't wait to see more

Oh My God!!!

This is soo painfully good!!!!!!! :heart: The ground this woman wallks on deserves to be worshipped, the cover and her ed is sublime, Jane darling thanks a million for the scans.

I better be able to get this issue damitt.

Tilda's ed looks very good. great cover better than last season.

I like Guineveres ed too.

Love Tilda's poses and facial expressions in her editorial. I just adore this woman.

OMG:clap: :buzz::bounce:.....God heard my prayers...:lol:

Finally somebody saw the potential of this awesome woman :wub: the hair, the poses, Stuning.

And the content sounds great. Another Mag never disapoints.

where's Mullet she was waiting for this...

Another magazine s/s 2009

Mariacarla Boscono by Lina Scheynius
styled by Camille Bidauld- Waddington

exacteditions.com

Interesting ed.

It reminds me of Luchfords work. But good nonetheless. Love the red/pic accents.

Another magazine s/s 2009

Frankie Rayder
& Cordula Reyer by Melerie Marder
styled by Joanna Schlenzka

exacteditions.com

Here we have Persona all over again... I'm not impressed with this issue so far except for Tilda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->