AnOther Magazine Spring/Summer 2009 : Tilda Swinton by Craig McDean

Oh My God!!!

This is soo painfully good!!!!!!! :heart: The ground this woman wallks on deserves to be worshipped, the cover and her ed is sublime.
I just thought of you and the joy Tilda's thread will be experiencing soon.:clap: Another magazine amazes me and I haven't picked up one issue yet that has disappointed me. This is like a Christmas gift or a birthday wish. How long have I waited for her to get a high profile cover. It was about the damn time.:bounce:

The content in general; Natasa, mariacarla, Erin etc is pure perfection!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow the entire mag looks really strong apart from tilda. good stories. love the borthwick/jane how collab with stella tennant and some of the older shots from his previous work.

Natasa's edit is the best by far... she's such an incredible model :wub:

And Panos such an amazing stylist :wub:.

Alana's ed is verry good...The styling is also remarkable, I can't believe how chic Dior and LV look, it only takes a good placed accesorie and a step away from the runway, and Jil Sander is rocking these season:heart:.

Thanks for everything ASF :flower:

Lara Stone, Anne Vyalitsina, Myf Shepherd, Giedre Dukauskaite, Sara Blomqvist, Sigrid Agren , Kendra Spears
by Willy Vanderperre
styled by Olivier Rizzo

exacteditions.com

Natasa's edit is the best by far... she's such an incredible model :wub:
totally! she delivers in every single editorial she does. and this one is no exception. it's funny though how this spread reminds me somehow of her CNC ad campaign, also shot by Glen (maybe because of the layout). but back to images. there's so much movement around here, which is crazy! and Panos did amazing job (aren't we already bored to death with 'hottest new looks' editorials seen in every publication so far?).
but i am a bit surprised how Natasa doesn't look like herself in some shots (and i mean she COMPLETELY does not). is this because of the make-up? or the right/wrong angle?:huh:

OH MY GOD i love this woman. the cover is perfection. and seriously, tilda, guinevere, frankie, mariacarla, eniko, natasa and lara stone, all in the same issue?? two words: must have. and not only because of them, but especially because the photography and styling look really good. oh i need this.

Another magazine s/s 2009

Aminata by Andrea Spotorno
styled by Joanna Schlenzka

exacteditions.com

"Best of the season"

Kasia Struss by Martina Hoogland- Ivanow
styled by Cathy Edwards

exacteditions.com

seems like martina is back too- i hadnt seen anything from her since longtime already...

Aline Weber by Tierney Gearon
styled by Marie Chaix

exacteditions.com
i liked only last pic with sunglaces...

"Alexander McQueen dresses the world`s prima ballerina"

exacteditions.com

I totally missed Lara's editorial while looking through the issue at exacteditions.com! :shock:

The cover is truly impressive! I don't remember the last time I was so struck by a cover.
Actually the whole issue is pretty impressive.
Luchford's ed is the best for me, Nataša is really unbelievable model, she NEVER fails to deliver.

that cathy edwards and second marie chaix-styled stories are really strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->