AnOther Magazine Fall/Winter 2009 by Craig McDean & Hedi Slimane

^after a divorce Camille main occupation is showing her t*ts everywhere in Paris instead of working- what to say, she s felling desperate & forsaken, i suppose.

Carmen's ed is interesting but I guess it would suit W's art issue. Either way, I really liked the LV outfit.
I love Eniko's ed, she looks so good.

Berlin: absolutely. I get the idea that this recurrent (typically Vogue) theme of 'women in extraordinary clothes in the middle of mundane activities/scenery' was the only choice they were left with after failing to produce any magic. I think I might only remember this for its insipidness and another good episode of when editorials go wrong. :P

ASF, you're mean!. but it's true :mellow:. Although.. she's hardly ever worked!, I actually only started seeing her actual work in Another Magazine and Elle quite recently, when her marriage was already near the end. Her talent, aside from posing at parties and talking about life with Jarvis in Paris, which she's remarkably good at (she has a huge following of students and it-aspiring girls), remained in dark shadows for many years. Once it came out, I can't claim any disappointment, she's good!. And, in her defense, after all the trash i just said :lol:, I think this story was just lack of teamwork communication.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eniko's editorial is fantastic. And I know most of you don't like the effect that's used in Carmen's editorial, I think it's very well done actually. I like it.

:flower:

mag-mart.jp

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the photo of Courtney walking better than this. You cant even see the dress really...still wondering why she was in a couture dress she wore in 2007?

^Because that ed is about a decade in fashion. So that's why it features highlights from different seasons.

I cant wait to buy this I have no idea if its out yet in chicago sometimes they are a little behind.

Decade In Style - Portfolio by Craig McDean

Photographer: Craig McDean
Styling: Panos Yiapanis,Tabitha Simmons, Nicola Formichetti, Ludivine Poiblanc
Hair Styling: Luigi Murenu, Orlando Pita, David Babaii, Teddy Charles
Make-up: Peter Philips, Virginia Young, Diane Kendall, Matthew Vanleeuwen, Aaron De Mey, Gucci Westman
Cast: Kate Moss, Katie Holmes, Michelle Williams, Jessica Stam, Winona Ryder, Maggie Cheung, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Mary-Kate Olsen, Ashley Olsen, Milla Jovovich, Carine Roitfeld, Santigold, Blake Lively, Christina Ricci, Sofia Coppola, Chloë Sevigny, Courtney Love, Diane Kruger

AnOther Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->