AnOther Magazine Spring/Summer 2009 : Tilda Swinton by Craig McDean

Wow, thank you so much Alien Sex Friend
This entire magazine is a must, must buy
Guinevere, Natasa, Eniko, Kirsten, Stella, Lara, Sara B, Aminata, Alana
:buzz: :buzz: :buzz:
What a beyond fantastic group of models
and the editorials are breathtaking
And Tilda.... :crush:

this is really strong issue, all the lighting is awesome. loves all those editorials. :smile:

Not to plug the company or anything but the Exact Editions online edition of this issue is now available for free through the Selfridges website....

i hope one doesn't have to be a british citizen. i sent anyway.

This issue is so strong. Everything is awesome, but the eds are also very individually strong.

^ agree in a million %.

superb issue. Strong cast, strong team, strong pieces choices.

A MUST MUST MUST GET ISSUE!

bought this today,, and believe me,, you will not be disappointed. :smile:

i really enjoyed Aminata's Dolce&Gabbana editorial. it somehow reminded me of Grace Jones' pictures for Dazed&Confused. and i like they way it interprets signature religious spirit of D&G identity.
thank you, ASF, for your generous contribution to this thread. karma!

I've always kind of skimmed through the threads for this magazine, but now, I'm everything but desperate to buy this. Can you find this in the U.S.?

I've always kind of skimmed through the threads for this magazine, but now, I'm everything but desperate to buy this. Can you find this in the U.S.?

Yes... Borders & Barnes & Noble both stock it... although it won't be in the US for awhile.

just in case if anyone is wondering,,, this issue has 375 pages^_^

do you know when it will finally arrive mma? i don't get to the bookshop as consistently as i would like to as the best B&N store we have is about 60 miles away. so i need to mark it.

Last edited by a moderator:
When is it out !?!?!?

Cant wait to get my hands on this :bounce::bounce:

I don't know where to begin with this issue. It's so rare that a magazine delivers from cover to cover, it's impossible to pick a favourite editorial, but I just adore Aline's. I really think she is the most interesting of the new faces right now. Lara in that Jil Sander dress is just perfection too.
Can't wait to get a copy of this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->