Interview December / January 2010 : Penelope Cruz by Mikael Jansson

wow !
I'm not really a penelope fan, but the cover is just so strong ! not feeling the ed though..can't wait for the rest of the eds!

Thank you, BerlinRocks, for sharing the link.
feels like the DIY approach is the latest trend for fashion editorial. first Vogue Italia, now Interview... seems like a good way to bring some personality and intimacy into the spread. is it what they call 'bring some life into it'?
i loved Anouck's part of mr. Hack's picture, as well as Olivier Zahm, NV and LSD (God, this ABC-ing sounds pretty ridiculous). but MAS totally steals the show with her Guy Bourdin's image. i wish some pictures would look less Anne Leibovitz for Vogue US though. but that must be about someone's ideas of what a beautiful picture is. which is quite psychological if you think of it.
anyway, the whole thing is quite amazing.

Lily´s ed looks very promising :heart:
Thanks Manuva!

Lily Cole
by Mario Sorrenti

interview

Attachments

• lc.jpg
    lc.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 42
  • lc2.jpg
    lc2.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 44
  • lc3.jpg
    lc3.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:
The MJ dress :buzz:
Lily looks AMAZING, I love her hair.

edit: whats wrong with her skin though.

Last edited by a moderator:
^She does indeed looks beautiful.

mario sorrenti always manages to make me love eds with models i don't like. those pictures of lily are beautiful.

Lily looks simply amazing, I just realised how do I miss her in the magazines :wub:

That Marc Jacobs dress...:woot:, Lily has seriously been winning me back recently, that ed is gorgeous. I can't wait to get my hands on this issue :heart:

Lily's editorial is too short :doh: It's gorgeous nonetheless.

I'm apparently the only person here who really disliked the cover. :lol: I kinda like it here in the minority, though. Everything's very cushioned. :P

But really, I will never get over the hideous Photoshop job they did on Penelope Cruz. Heck, they even edited out the straps of her dress/top in the original photo for the cover. :rolleyes: And don't get me started on the colors and crop. It's like a poor man's copy of the striking Kristen Stewart cover from earlier this year. And I don't even like Kristen.

(Not that I like Penelope Cruz, either. :ninja:)

^^ That editorial was actually in the previous issue, with Kristen Stewart on the cover.

^ oh haha
i thought so at the moment but Penelope's cover on the website got me all wrong.
thanks for clearing this up.

Even though nothing here floors me, there's still a quality about the magazine that I like. Solid. Never lacking an artistic sense. That's art direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->