Interview December / January 2010 : Penelope Cruz by Mikael Jansson

i love penelope, but this cover is just dull. I can't think about anything nice about it. maybe the diamonds... as somebody already said: too much armpit!

OMG that editorial review...nearly breathless now NGL. Sounds like a great mix of informative articles and lush editorials. Looking forward to Project Front Row, Tomas Meier and There Is No Place Sexier Than Paris :smile:. It's great to see George Cortina in amongst the mix at Interview.

And of course I expect we'll be seeing some S/S 2010 :clap:. Thanks Dieselmax :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Project Front Row
Photographer : Mikael Jansson
Coordination : Karla M. Martinez
Models : Tabitha Simmons, Anna Dello Russo, Katie Grand, Camille Bidault-Waddington, Jessica Diehl, Hidetoshi Nakata, L'wren Scott, Jefferson Hack & Anouck Lepère, Dasha Zhukova, Giovanna Battaglia, Daphne Guinness, Lauren Santo Domingo, Marie-Amélie Sauvé, Charlotte Stockdale & Marc Newson, Stefano Tonchi, Olivier Zahm & André Saraiva & Lara Stone & Trish Goff, Natalia Vodianova

Lily Cole
Photographer : Mario Sorrenti
Fashion Editor : Andrew Richardson
Model : Lily Cole

I can't wait to see these especially. Thanks for posting the review! :flower:

Thanks for the review. It looks like a nice issue.

OMG! Sounds like an amazing issue. I can't wait to get my copy!

Appalling scans are appalling. Nonetheless, here's some previews:

Lily Cole by Mario Sorrenti

Thomas Maier by Craig McDean

Project Front Row
Katie Grand by Mikael Jansson

Tom Ford by Solve Sundsbo

Cover Scan

Scanned by Manuva from Interview Dec/Jan 10.

Manuva thanks !:flower:

I can't wait see full ed :

Project Front Row
Katie Grand by Mikael Jansson

and
Craig McDean ed

I can't wait to see Lily's ed. Mario's work is usually stunning, and this model has a kind of weird "aura", i love her
by the way, those scans aren't that appaling, and anyway, it's nice of you! :smile: thank you!

Wow Manuva :flower:...thanks a lot for the previews, everything looks great, esp. Lily! Is it already out in the UK or are you a subscriber? Well anyway as long as it's out when I get back in 2 weeks or so :heart: :lol:

Lily-eeee! Thank you so much for the previews, Manuva! Interview is not an easy magazine to scan.

I'm not sure this is what I was expecting of Lily & Mario, but it looks sleek and stylized! Still looking forward to seeing the full ed.

Thank you Dieselmax and Manuva.Seems very promising.

humm cannot wait to see this :

Thomas Maier by Craig McDean

some old souvenirs may probably come ...

Thanks for the previews. It looks very promising.

was this posted ???
http://fashionista.com/2009/12/interview_front_row.php

i don't know ....

it's the Front Row editorial ....

In the December issue of Interview (covered by Penelope Cruz who follows in the severe footsteps of Keira and Kristen), there’s an editorial full of best front row faces.

“The inner sanctum of fashion’s elite has been given a new platform,” they write. “Followers of fashion have shifted their fascination away from the runway to the cool people sitting alongside it in the front row. The audience of style makers has become the subject matter itself with fashion scenester as the new celebrities and the blogs relentlessly following their every move.”

Their portfolio includes stellar shots of Charlotte Stockdale and Jefferson Hack, Daphne (of course) and Katie Grand, Natalia Vodianova and a pregnant Dasha. There’s also a dripping wet image of Anna Dello Russo, though for once you won’t look at her clothes - her killer legs take over the page.

Each image comes with a quote including this one from Tabitha Simmons, “Fashion has sped up so much due to the internet. I don’t understand what race we are all trying to win.”

All of the images, after the jump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Berlin...I really enjoyed the whole concept of the ed...but it felt a little disconnected in that some shots seemed to be taken really really "backstage" and some were set-up...like compare Daphne Guiness with Marie Amelie Sauve :ninja:

But I really love the Anouck, Lauren Santo Domingo, Stefano Touci and Natalia's pics from an aesthetic point of view...and sorry but Anna Dell Russo looks like a ****** there :doh:

^^i do really love this kind of fashion reportage that Mikael Jansson started last year in Interview (october 2008) and once again brings to this issue. Genius! I feel the presence of Mr. Newton!

That picture of Camilla Bidault-Wadiington is indeed very Newton.

Thanks for posting the link BerlinRocks :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->