Anti-cellulite Products

I get like hollows (?) when i sit and cross my legs..
is that cellulite? if not, does anyone know what it is? ^^

The best one i´ve tried so far is the Garnier Body Tonic gel. It´s great!
Nice smell and texture and it works. :wink:
ive tried it too and it really works. i was actually very surprised bc never expected this cheap thing to work for real but it did. i used a whole bottle and the improvement was really good. i guess its the massaging thingy that activates circulation or whatever. then i used a second bottle but the results werent that evident like the first three weeks so i thought thats as much as this can do for me. then i bought vichys lypocure and although it was more pricey it wasnt that much better than body tonic from garnier. i think ill buy it again =)

I like the tingly feeling the body tonic serum gives you. It makes me feel cold. Hehe.

biotherm has new product and my friend who works as a distributer for many cosmetic companies told me it is the best... and collistar has some great product, look like pills, but u open them, they are very strong....

lots of water, no coca cola and stuff like that, less fat and sugar and since it is summer you cannot work out too much, but you can go swimming...

lots of water, no coca cola and stuff like that, less fat and sugar and since it is summer you cannot work out too much, but you can go swimming...
Why would the summer prevent you from working out? :unsure:

I am guessing heat making it harder? My gym is too hot lately and it defintaly makes workouts hard.

Why would the summer prevent you from working out? :unsure:
as Deborah said, cos it is hot...at least in Belgrade sometimes it is so hot that you really cannot breath...
i fainted last summer on my pillates course.

I started using Nivea's Good-Bye Cellulite. I'm not quite sure if it's working great or not, but I'll continue to use it just because of the smell and feel it leaves on my skin. It's so refreshing! :lol:

My sister swears by coffee I know that sounds silly but she makes a coffee bath where she puts coffee in a warm bathe and lays there and she also scrubs her body with coffee grind weekly and states the caffeine keeps her body tight. I am not sure how true it is but she is a gym fanatic so I can not really tell.

i heard that taking Glucosamine supplement helps...anyone tried it?

^Havent heard that, but glucosamine is great for keeping joints greased and healthy, the hylauronic acid, so why not?

Oooh I might try that. Surely its cheaper then the creams and what not, and if it doesn't work at least its benifitting your joints anyway.

I dry body brush for 15 mins each morning before my showers. This has really helped with toning and the texture of my skin.

I have been using Collistar anti-cellulite products for two months now and they have been working!

The new one of Clarins is great, Lift Minceur Haute Definition! And when U won't that one the Cellulite Pro of Sisley!!

I used to use Clarins Body Lift 2000 along with their Body Firming Cream? Or Body Shaping Cream? Anyway they smelled divine and actually worked. My midsection and hips were firmer. I havent tried the Sisley one because its so expensive, but I bet it works well.

I have a question.

So I don't have cellulite yet, but i know im going to get it.
is there any product out there to PREVENT it from happening?
I asked my mom and she said that if I started using them any type of products now, they are somehow make me dependable in them and then when I stop using them, it will make the problem twice as worse. :blink::shock:

whats the best way to prevent it?
I'm already 18 so it's only a matter of time:(

I have a question.

So I don't have cellulite yet, but i know im going to get it.
is there any product out there to PREVENT it from happening?
I asked my mom and she said that if I started using them any type of products now, they are somehow make me dependable in them and then when I stop using them, it will make the problem twice as worse. :blink::shock:

whats the best way to prevent it?
I'm already 18 so it's only a matter of time:(

The best you can do is eat healthy, sport a lot and drink enough water.... Massage your entire body every evening and you can prevent by using a anti-cellulite product...

What your mom says isn't true, the products just stimulate your body to do it hisselfs....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephenandrebecca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->