Apple or PC?

I love modding PCs, but honestly...macs have won over my heart.

I will never buy an Apple product - because I do not approve of their business model.
Can you please explain? :flower: I'm always indecisive when it comes to computers! I'd love to hear what you'd have to say.

There are pros/cons to both. People like to argue about it so much but it really depends on who the buyer is and what the buyer is looking for. I prefer my apple because it does everything I want, is very suitable for photography/design (which I'm into) and it looks a HELL lot better. What I hate about PC users sometimes is that whenever I say I use a mac they give me disapproving looks and start ranting about why mac sucks.

What I hate about PC users sometimes is that whenever I say I use a mac they give me disapproving looks and start ranting about why mac sucks.

I actually feel guilty because I do the same to PC users..:ninja: I really should stop that:hardhead:
Whenever I use PC, I'm always so annoyed because Windows seems unintuitive and unrefined for me compared to Mac.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually feel guilty because I do the same to PC users..:ninja: I really should stop that:hardhead:
Whenever I use PC, I'm always so annoyed because Windows seems unintuitive and unrefined for me compared to Mac.

Oh darling, don't worry. I completely understand why you'd do that :lol: It's hard going back to a PC (unless you're a gamer) because its interface is so disorganized and bland-looking compared to mac. Vista copied so much stuff from Mac that it's hilarious. Some of my PC friends brag about certain features like the sidebar, optional dock... etc in vista, I just laugh and say, "Didn't you know they pretty much ripped it off mac?"

one question for mac users! what is the best free program for viewing images? i had acdsee and xnview on pc before and their mac versions suck..anyone know a good one?:flower:

^I just use their default preview program... It works pretty well :rofl:

APPLE for sure! i mean MAC!
apple such an addicted things, :lol:
but the big problem: the apple product always uptodate too fasttt :( *really can't afford!*

I have only had two laptops... the first one was a Dell, and it got horribly hot, and the computer keyboard was ****! It broke so soon after buying. Then I just had a desktop that was crap. Then I got a Mac. I love it. No viruses to worry about... and I don't get it why they sell virus stuff for Mac. My laptop is about a year old... but used very well... and it still get's really hot. I am not a geek so I really don't know much about computers... but the one thing I have to complain about is the lack of programs for Mac. Unless I go to an Apple store it is so hard to find things for it. But I also can't be sure of the differences, because I have made most of my technological advances with my Mac. So I am not sure... but it seems like a lot of people love Macs. Also, when I shut off my computer, my images that i move onto my desktop become invisible... but then I can click on them and it brings them back up... I have no idea what's going on. I do love my Mac, but I would really like to re-try a PC, like a Sony Viao. So far Mac wins though. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
All Apples made for the last 5 years are PCs

I use my own version of Linux that I heavily customize and program to my own needs. And I use Solaris on my other computer.

In class the other day, we had an argument about apple or pc.
Let's just say most people voted apple. I myself have a pc and am not really used to working with macs, but my sister who has a mac loves it!

i recently changed from pc to mac (a snow leopard uptaded one).
some stuff have changed ... that's for sure.
and i must say i really do like the mac.
i like how it's easier to organize the files ... i like the spaces thingy ... i like a lot of stuff actually.

we'll see in the future how i feel with it.
coz i'm sure i'm only using 40% of the beast.

I do love a Mac laptop but I can't bring my self to change over to my PC computer to Apple. Plus those damn Apple commercials are kinda wanting me to update to Windows 7 just out spite :lol: It's like kicking an dead dog at this point and do they even sell their own product? We get it, ~PC sucks~.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FacetiousMaximus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->