Apple's iPhone

lol i'm SOOO excited for christmas! i already know my parents got me the iphone 4G because i picked up the phone when the order arrived in store..
so damn excited, especially as it will be quite the upgrade, coming off a 3-year old sony ericsson to the latest iphone? yes please!
i already know i'll love it cause i have the itouch, and it'll only be better to have a phone combined with those features :D :D

Got myself an iPhone yesterday :blush:

I wanted it since the iphone4 came out, but i am Bad in saving Money. But this month was a good get-some-Money-Month :P

The iPhone 4 is much better to hold than the 3G, I got it for Christmas and I love it. It seems even more advanced too.

i must be the only one in the world (it feels like it at least) who does not understand the iphone craze.....it just hasn't appealed to me at all.

I kinda sold my soul to Apple already in 2007 when I bought a silver Intel MacBook Pro, but the main reason I chose to get an iPhone was because I was so tired of the endless glitches in Nokia software. I don't know about you but when my phone starts to turn itself off whenever I try to answer a call, it ceases to be a phone. And that's just one of the many, many ways in which my latest pre-iPhone brick would inadvertently shut down. Three enormous Nokia failures later I have an iPhone 3, and solemnly swear never to use any other brand ever again, so help me God.

You guys im so stuck right now, i really cant choose. I currently have a blackberry bold 9700 and looking for a change and to go BACK to Apple. Before my bold, i had a 3g and really loved it, now that i think back i really dont know why i bought the bold (haha).
Anyway, im stuck between the 3gs or the 4....which one do you guys think i should get? I like the styling of both, they're both almost equally as fast when using the internet browser (i think)...im just really torn.

I never wanted to 3G because of its bad camera. My cell-phone has to have a great camera.

You guys im so stuck right now, i really cant choose. I currently have a blackberry bold 9700 and looking for a change and to go BACK to Apple. Before my bold, i had a 3g and really loved it, now that i think back i really dont know why i bought the bold (haha).
Anyway, im stuck between the 3gs or the 4....which one do you guys think i should get? I like the styling of both, they're both almost equally as fast when using the internet browser (i think)...im just really torn.

The 4 has a much better camera, but I really prefer the design of the 3gs.

the biggest difference to appreciate daily, is the screen.
the retina technology of the 4 gives really unbelievable image quality, not only cool for pictures but also to read text.
the screen alone make the 4 worthable.

Personally i am not a fan of the Iphone, i know of a few people with the Iphone 4. Always turning off, cutting out of reception but it does have handy apps which is the most amazing part. I like Blackberry and probably always will.

i still like my iphone 3g better than the 4g's although i do like the flash for the camera.
favourite apps? fruit ninja, hours of my life i'll never get back

^haha I love it! I like to switch between the blades too for fun smashing!:D

Thank you guys for the advice!! ^_^ It really is a tough decision to make lol

After much consideration, i may just buy an unlocked iphone 3gs and wait and see if the iphone 4 comes to T-Mobile (that would be a MIRACLE) and maybe by that time the service on them would be great, because i've heard some haunting stories from friends of mine with iphone 4's on AT&T. Atleast i'll be BACK in the iphone family :-)

I had Iphone 3g and now I have 4, I think the internet is faster and they improved camera, so you can make a quite good quality photo, not some blurred shot. But sometimes it loses its signal. And it's not so much different that 3g, honestly.

my contract is about to run out on my 3g. I love it but I never use apps and haven't used a single one for two years. I don't even have an itunes account thingy to buy one with. the 4g (better picture quality) is a big plus as that's the next big thing i use on my phone but i'm thinking i might just switch to a blackberry.

Love my iPhone 4 and haven't had any issues with it (touch wood). Speaking of wood, my iWood case finally arrived...

iPhone-side1jpg_effected.jpg

iPhone-backjpg_effected.jpg

Pics: my own

After reading mixed reviews, i still upgraded my Blackberry Bold to an Iphone 4 and I LOVE IT. I do miss by BB keyboard but, the fast internet+ infinity of amazing apps make up for it

^ thanks beduina!

that wood case is fantastic! Does it have a protective padding inside or something?

I got the first iPhone in '08 and switched to a blackberry curve in '09. I've been through 4 blackberry curves, the world, and the bold since. I'm so over blackberrys and their problems so I think I'm gonna take the jump back on the iPhone boat. Afterall, the iPhone 4 doesn't even compare to the first edition iPhone! what do you guys think of my decision in going back, and to those of you that have the iPhone 4 do you have any problems and how is the battery life/service? Thanks for listening to my ramble as I am beyond frustrated with my blackberry :doh:

Has anyone heard the rumor about the iphone 5 coming in June/July? I want to switch to an iphone from my BB, but if there's a new model coming I'm wondering if I should wait.

Also for the person that posted the cool wooden case - what does the front look like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misanita
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->