Armani Privé 14.15 F/W 14.15 Paris

I feel Raf at fall 13, Pret-a-Couture

Last edited by a moderator:
The last part is awful :sick:

ARM_1233.450x675.JPG

style

Last edited by a moderator:
it's boring. it's old silhouettes. it feels like 3-5 seasons ago.
it's sad because the 2 first pics were good.

I like it! You can always count on Armani to produce no-nonsense non fussy chic elegant clothes. You might call it dated, I call it timeless

^yes, I agree. You can splurge on his clothes and know than in 10 years you could still be wearing them.

Is the formal shorts, or skort-- or whatever it's called, an Armani creation?

I've always thought it was the silliest looking design to have endured. It seems to have creeped up in Armani collections from time to time. I know women find them comfortable, but like designer overalls, I think they're silly-looking. And to see skorts in a couture collection, just amplifies how silly and ridiculous of a concept it really is.

Skorts aside, this is Armani in his purest form: non-fussy, fluid and strong, effortless and sleek-- and I can only imagine the delicious, sumptuous, luxury-factor when it comes to his couture pieces. And in total agreement, gazebo-- totally timeless. I guess timeless designs these days means boring to many....

And thank goodness no more clown hats that resemble dog poop.

I love it, it's how you make a collection inspired in Spain without the clichés Dolce & Gabbana used in their men's collection.

Giorgio Armani Privé | Haute Couture Fall Winter 14.15 | Full Show | Exclusive HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->