Giorgio Armani Privé S/S 2011 Paris

Some pieces are beautiful...but some are just dreadful-especially that big dress on Karmen. :shock:

I thought it was an interesting collection. The beading on some of the jackets was beautiful but at times I thought that shiny fabric looked slightly garish. I thought the shiny, liquid effect of the fabric looked best in the darker blues and greys.

didn't expect this at all from Armani Prive! this is a really exciting collection! :D

It's fun, but Karmen's piece reminds me of the PVC dress on Snejana in Lanvin 07 S/S.

Interesting choice of textiles and materials throughout the collection. I love the last sapphire and ruby gown, glittering in a maze of red and blue, divine! what a fantastic moment!

Bild7-2.png

style.com

Really good collection for Mr.Armani.
Usually, I get bored retty easily by his runway shows. That's why I never understood the fact, that he is the man behind many of Gaga's crazy tour outfits.
His a master of elegance for sure, but always seems a bit too conservative. Yet, this time he dares to have fun, try some risky things, new farics etc.
And I must say that the result is pretty fabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->