Giorgio Armani Privé S/S 2011 Paris

Great combination of the futuristic and asian elements.
I love all the textures and colors!
The cuts are very interesting but still flattering.
All in all... stunning collection!

Wow, I was not expecting this.:shock: I love the colours but the cuts and shapes not so much.

On the second thoughts
Its not that Bad

this looks more interesting than Dior :D

I feel like I should hate it, but it's all so goooooooooood. It speaks to me. I'm feelin' the camp-ish vibe. Most of the gowns are very beautiful.

i love the concept & it was very well executed in terms of his inspiration; loved the oversized jewel walls & the design lines were very interesting. my favorite piece was that glittered blazer look- not feeling the finale piece though. the blazer should've been the finale. a valiant effort though a bit tacky in some areas, chic in others. it's funny that some of the colors used work with that high-gloss sheen while others done. interesting collection to say the least.

When futurism is done soo elegantly and so chic how can this be hated
Everything was soo beautiful the shiny fabrics worked perfectly with in the shapes he made and the shoes were incredible, I loved this collection, i cant wait to see it in motion

Great combination of the futuristic and asian elements.
I love all the textures and colors!
The cuts are very interesting but still flattering.
All in all... stunning collection!
That's a good description. Futuristic + Asian elements. And it's probably just my idea, but I'm also getting a late-70s disco era vibe from some of these looks (not to mention the see-through heels, which were a trend in the late 70s).
Interesting cuts indeed, and I love the sheen of the fabrics.
Overall, this collection is very Armani.
And I like the gemstone-esque look of the background. I'm dying to find out what the inspiration for this collection was.

omg, i´m so surprised. well, few pieces are quite boringor just typical Armani´s, but there are a lot of really interesting creations in that collection. Love the shapes and geometrical structure of some dresses. optical ilusions with shining blood-red low-waist in dark gowns are phenomenal. really love the dresses with interesting like a water-colour pattern.
usually i´m not a fan of shining fabrics, but Armani´s fabrics looks so luxurious. see some great technologies behind its creation

Really unexpected, yet beautiful. I love the shapes and the fabrics.

some of the pieces are just horrible. but i actually liked a few pieces. futuristic pieces with a touch of neon color

It's ugly.
But, I will give it to him for being brave to try something new for him. He's been on a nice experimental trip for some time and I love that part.

As much as I want to hate this collection I cant. There are actually some really beautiful peices in this collection. Although the leggings kinda ruin some of the garments the over all collection is stunning. He does amazing things with Asian influences and themes from the 70's and 80's.

this looks very, very futuristic.. but I like it! some dresses were beyond gorgeous and I love the brave exploitation of such an unique fabrics.B)

impressive catwalk, great collection. enormous work on materials, this is really good

It's as if someone hired Armani to make a couture collection for a sci-fi film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->