ASOS.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know if asos will have any black friday sales?

Black Friday are the sales after Thanksgiving right? Seeing as ASOS is a British site probably not :(

^^CosiDiModa, I'm wondering if this earmuffs cover up whole ears, because many ot earmuffs on the shops don't do this and I feel coldness under them :/ May you review when you get them?

Hey, I got them today! They do cover the whole ear as they are quite big and I have a relatively reasonable size head and ears (lol:blush:) so I think they should be fine. I haven't really looked about in the shops for earmuffs though so I don't have anything to compare them with.

I'm still returning them unfortunately because I have quite voluminous black hair and these make it look a bit too big (because they're black also!)

I just bought three dresses and a pair of earrings. I must be stopped.
Do show us! :woot:

I just love that leather/wool mix jacket:
image1xl.jpg
image2xl.jpg

Get that belt couple of days ago and adore it! I will wear it with my classic black winter coat, very Burberry. ^_^
image1xl.jpg
image2xl.jpg

asos.com

OK, here is my little spree (should be arriving today)! Most of this is for work, since my new office won't allow me to slub around in jeans...

image1xl.jpg
image1xl.jpg
image1xl.jpg
image1xl.jpg

And the stupid free delivery was too much to resist, so today I bought these:

image1xl.jpg
image1xl.jpg

...some of it's bound not to fit. Plus I need it. Honest.

The belt looks awesome!

My stuff came - the black dress is perfect and beautiful and made of lovely thick fabric and I will probably wear it every day for a month, but the other two are going back. The pockets on the jumper dress look really weird when it's on, and the floral dress just doesn't suit my body type at all. Bring on tomorrow's delivery!

Last edited by a moderator:
sonicwaffle, i´ve also ordered the 1st dress some weeks ago but in mustard color and the fit is so great.

i just orderd this cape, i think it's super cute ^_^ :blush:

asos.com

Attachments

• image1xl.jpg
    image1xl.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
image1xxl7u98.jpg

image1xxl.jpg

I ordered these two items a couple of weeks ago and they arrived during the week. The blouse is really cute and feels really nice but is quite large for a size 8 and gets easily creased.
The bag is great, it has a shoulder strap too and lots of space. It has a lock on it too but not sure if I ever need to lock my bag!

Source: ASOS

An asos question, hope someone can help me!

If i want to buy a size 6 or 8 dress, will the length be the same as a size 10?
It says that a size 10 length might be 87cm, so would the size 6 be shorter or are they all the same length?

I'm always puzzled by these things...

i ordered clear cat eye sunglasses some times ago ( they said that before 3rd december my order should be in poland ) - i wish they would arrive today or tomorrow

The ASOS20 code is still working. I just bought the red version of my black dress. :heart: it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->