Australia's Next Top Model

Although Jess is my all time favorite ANTM contestant, I really don't like her hair for the moment! She walked for a local Sydney designer.
[sunharold]

Jordan at a party honouring David Beckham in Sydney (credit VH1.com)

jordan_loukas.jpg

jordan looks like shes morphing into a start clone rather than enhancing what makes her unique..but hey, she looks hot there! :D

season 4 castings are underway from what i hear. looks like we can expect season 4 next year. thats awsome. this show is the most credible nxt top model franchise out there. i love how blunt and true they are. the best girl wins. every season. the girls are generally of caliber compared to the other shows. love it

Yeah, auditions happened approximately a month ago. I believe shooting is going to begin early next year.

Some shots of the 3rd season's Sophie

A few months ago at melbourne spring fashion week [via realitytvgames.net]
(Les Createurs parade, Nevenka-2nd and 3rd shots, Jayson Brundson, and Husk)

A stunning shot from [Chadwickmodels.com]

She's beautiful! :heart: Alice and her were my 2 favorites from the 3rd season​

I have to agree with you-I was not a fan of Sophie in general. Face, walk, etc. Just was kinda "there" for me.

I'm :bounce: of :buzz: by seeing how well Alice is doing. I went on to search after the info on the next cycle and I found this.

news.com.au said:
Ready to Catwalk Catfight
0,,5866486,00.jpg

January 30, 2008 11:00pm
FOR those who like their TV viewing fashioned with drama and stitched up with bitchiness, get ready to grab the remote - the fourth series of Australia's Next Top Model is strutting its way to a small screen near you.

After surviving the cattiest cattle call in Oz, these 13 glamour girls have been announced as the posing and pouting finalists who will star in the hit Fox8 show.

While the series is not due to air until April, Confidential hears the diva-like dramas are already rolling faster than the cameras.

No surprises really, given that 20-year-old Samantha Downie of Melbourne describes herself as "a b*tch who hates pretentious people", or that Demelza Reveley of Wollongong names US Vogue editor Anna Wintour as her idol.

The other model wannabes in this year's catwalk contest are Alexandra Girdwood, Leiden Kronemberger, Kristy Coulcher (all from Sydney) and Alamela Rowan, Belinda Hodge, Caris Eves, Alyce Crawford, Emma O'Sullivan, Jamie Lee Kamila Markowska and Rebecca Jobson.

Paloma is still with Priscilla's but her portfolio hasn't been updated.
I know she was supposed to do a show during Sydney fashion week but since she arrived late, they sent her back home.

I have seen Paloma numerous times through work. That girl has an attitude on her. She wasn't the most pleasant person to work with.

Australia's Next Top Model 4
model6jr6.jpg

These thirteen bombshells are the finalists in Foxtel's Australia's next Top Model, beating thousands who auditioned across the country.

model1cy5.jpg

Caris Eves from Perth, WA

model2bo9.jpg

Belinda Hodge and Samantha Downie from Melbourne

model3lq2.jpg

Alamela Rowan from Byron Bay
Emma OSullivan from Queensland

model4eb5.jpg

Demelza Reveley from Wollongong
Alyce Crawford from Kiama, NSW
Rebecca Jobson from Wollongong

model5bk0.jpg

Alexandra Girdwood
Leiden Kronemberger
Kristy Coulcher
from Sydney
[ACA]

I agree. Alexandra looks like she has potential, but it's hard to tell from these photos. I can't wait till it starts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->