Azzedine Alaia - The All-Things Azzedine Alaia Thread

I really don't think it looks bad at all on either of them. And I abhore celebrities' tastes. Victoria looks almost demure in hers...and...Mariah (that is her name, right?) looks fine as well.

I third what was said about V.Beckham & Mariah- And Jessica Simpson. Nothing is sacred anymore.

Victoria looks amazing in his clothes,has a perfect body for Alaia and is friends with him,so i dont see the problem. :rolleyes: And i will never understand comments like"nothing is sacred anymore" or they "should be banned"-people go so faar with their hate.Both Mariah and Victoria bought their Alaias,so i dont see how that is affecting any of your lives. :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
They both look fine, which says a lot about Alaia since they're both usually tacky. And Mariah is wearing something that fits! Usually she wears things a size too small.

The cocked-leg stance really looks silly.

Victoria looks amazing in his clothes,has a perfect body for Alaia and is friends with him,so i dont see the problem. :rolleyes: And i will never understand comments like"nothing is sacred anymore" or they "should be banned"-people go so faar with their hate.Both Mariah and Victoria bought their Alaias,so i dont see how that is affecting any of your lives. :innocent:

Its not really hate:huh:...its just words; a phrase that seemed fitting at the time. Obviously you like Victoria which is fine, but to me, and my tastes, I'm not always a fan (of her style). Its just sad to me when people, Mariah included start wearing these fashion houses that I in particular am fond of. Really, its just an opinion. And Britney has the money to buy Lanvin and Chanel couture, but that doesnt mean she should dress head to toe in it; It would still be strange to see her in it. Anyway, no offence intended:flower:

^^None taken. :flower:

I can appreciate an Alaia dress on anyone,it dosent matter if its Paris or Britney,i really can.His stuff is just magical and makes everyone look good.

Now i dont buy tabloids or read gossip blogs,so i dont udnerstand such aggrevation towards celebrities,its just me.

And ya i love Victorias style and the thing is she has been wearing Alaia for years now,and has a vast vintage collection of his clothes,but i know people around here dont like her,so i didnt mean to sound snappish either. :heart:And i liked Alaia way before i started liking her. :lol:

I think we should focus on beautiful Alaia dresses,they are such exquisite work of art.

Naomi Campbell in Alaia

She wears Alaia like no one can...in my humble opinion!

viewimages, getty and celebutopia

Attachments

• Sarah%20Ferguson%20Benefit_14.jpg
    Sarah%20Ferguson%20Benefit_14.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 73422334.jpg
    73422334.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 73422334a.jpg
    73422334a.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 38
^^None taken. :flower:

I can appreciate an Alaia dress on anyone,it dosent matter if its Paris or Britney,i really can.His stuff is just magical and makes everyone look good.

quote]

Emil...You are so right! I could not agree more! :flower:

^^Thank you. :heart: Glad to see someone else shares the same view and love for Alaia. :wub:

ccdelta: Thanks for posting those pictures of Naomi :flower: ,she most certianly wears Alaia very well.

you know i could care less about these people wearing...well..any designer for that matter. it's like mcqueen being such a trendy designer with celebs at the moment. i just think very few of them can fully appreciate or respect these designers,as such. they're just novelties for these people;to up their status quo. but not to us,i shan't think :wink: you just cannot take it seriously anymore. i've certainly learned that even with all my 'anti' angst :lol:

Naomi sure looks amazing in Alaia!

I think Victoria Beckham looks perfect in Alaia as well. She looks so refined.

^^Thank you. :heart: Glad to see someone else shares the same view and love for Alaia. :wub:

ccdelta: Thanks for posting those pictures of Naomi :flower: ,she most certianly wears Alaia very well.

Thanks a bunch! Here are a few more of Naomi in Alaia...I believe these are all Alaia ensembles...Enjoy!

viewimages, getty and celebutopia

Attachments

• Naomi-Alaia.jpg
    Naomi-Alaia.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 11
  • gramercy.jpg
    gramercy.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 61
  • gramercy1.jpg
    gramercy1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 24
  • gramercy2.jpg
    gramercy2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 23
  • gramery3.jpg
    gramery3.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 40
^^WOW :bounce: Thanks a million,she looks perfect there(those legs!!),just knows how to pull it off like noone else. :heart:

i think alaia looks great on a good range of body types. i have a few pieces of alaia, and if both my best friend and i can wear them and look good (and we both have very different body types), you know you're in the hands of a master!

Alaia makes working out seem worthwhile, if it means you get to wear it...

Its not really hate:huh:...its just words; a phrase that seemed fitting at the time. Obviously you like Victoria which is fine, but to me, and my tastes, I'm not always a fan (of her style). Its just sad to me when people, Mariah included start wearing these fashion houses that I in particular am fond of. Really, its just an opinion. And Britney has the money to buy Lanvin and Chanel couture, but that doesnt mean she should dress head to toe in it; It would still be strange to see her in it. Anyway, no offence intended:flower:

I can see why you'd find Britney and Mariah being tasteful enough to wear Alaia a bit unusual....(but hey....would'nt it be great for them to dress nicely for a change??If the dresses looks great on them why not??MUCH BETTER than a size too small clothes Mariah likes to wear With her stomach and boobs hanging...:ninja: i cant understand why you said you were sad that they wear clothes from the fashion houses that you like, I'm sure Mr.Alaia did'nt Create his Dresses for certain women ONLY,and if he can make even the most distasteful woman look classy,that is his accomplishment as a designer!:(flower:
but i dont see why you can find Victoria wearing Alaia odd,??? I'm not a die hard Victoria fan...in fact...i'm not even her fan at all but i see her as very Stylish woman,Although sometimes she makes mistakes and too OTT in my opinion,I like some of the stuff that she wears,well that's just my opinionB)

^^My thoughts exactly! :flower:

I love seeing his clothes on celebritites,simply becuase we almost always get the Hqs and its just divine to check his dresses they are wearing in Hq. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->