Baby-faced boy is father at 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's disgusting but not shocking to me. I don't know how things are in England but this is definitely not uncommon in the United States as somebody said earlier in the thread. It has a lot to do with the parents and the stupidity of the kids. I have no idea why kids want babies or don't acknowledge the consequences of ****ing without protection.

he's too young and he look like 10 years old to me....
It messed up, but I dont have the right to judge him
But his life will be really hard and the girl too....

:doh: I really dont get why 12 year olds have sex :sick:

I read this in the newspaper today and ... :o :shock: :mellow: I'm speechless. Really.

I dont agree that 'disgusting' is the right word to use here, especially when refering to vulnerable children from educationally and socially disadvantaged backgrounds.
It is a sad and shocking story, and the father looks far to young to have reached puberty which is no doubt the reason the press have got involved. Somebody already mentioned that cases like this are far from rare.
While I appreciated the parents have rights to their own bodies and fertiliity, I still find this story incredibly sad and I would argue that neither of them have the maturity to support a family.

Now two other boys claim to be the father of the baby. Crazy :shock::blink:

He looks oddly young to be 13, like really young. What kind of normal 13 year old is 4ft tall? Maybe he has issues of his own...

<H1 class=article_title>Boy may not be baby's father

</H1>
CA3F4F95F929EBEE83AF263A667E.jpg

© ITN 2009

Teenager Alfie Patten may not been a father at 13 after all, amid allegations that the mother has had several other sexual partners, it has been reported.
The case of Alfie - who was just 12 when the baby was conceived - has already provoked a fierce political debate over the high rate of teenage pregnancies in the UK and the sexualisation of children.
But two other teenagers believe they may have fathered six-day old Maisie, whose mother Chantelle Steadman is herself just 15.
Richard Goodsell, 16, told a Sunday paper that he also shared a bed with the teenager at her home in Eastbourne, East Sussex, at around the time she became pregnant.
Richard, a trainee chef, said: "I know I could be the father. Everyone thinks I am. My friends all tell me that the baby has my eyes - even my mum thinks so.
"Even Chantelle's mum asked me if I was the father."
He added: "If I am the father, I have the right to know."
Richard, who told the paper he slept with Chantelle with the consent of her parents and without using any contraception, said he plans to demand a DNA test is carried out to find out the truth.
Chantelle lives with her mother, Penny, and father, Steve, in a council house on the Old Town estate.
Tyler Barker, 14, also told the paper he could have fathered Maisie, born at the Eastbourne District General Hospital last week.
He said he slept with Chantelle around nine months ago, again in her own bed.
Both boys and their parents are reported to have made sworn statements in front of a solicitor detailing their encounters with Chantelle.

:rolleyes:

http://news.uk.msn.com

ive been thinking...he's probably not even the real father..

even if he's not the father the fact he had sex at 12 is worrying. the fact that 3 guys are seen as possible fathers since neither of them used contraception is also worrying.
wtf were their parents doing for the last 13/15/16 years?

And now Religion stepping in to congratulate
them on their courage?

The poor girl should have had someone with
half a brain to tell her that it's HER body,
and she can get abortion if she wishes too.

Brainwashed by her religious family. :rolleyes:

God ALWAYS has to come first. :yuk::yuk:

dajrekshn Exactly..
I just find the whole story revolting. I just can't get my head around why a 14/14 year old girl is telling newspapers that she had sex with a 12 year old. Where is the self-respect? :ninja:

I saw this on the news....the girl is like twice the size of his tiny self (slight exaggeration permitting). he looks like he's 10.

Agreed, she looks like his older sister. He looks the same age as my little sister who's 10!!!

Terrible :shock:

Well, I hope the poor baby has the best life she can under the circumstances.

I can't believe the other kids are demanding a DNA test- they should be thanking God it's not them. I also feel bad for the girl, it's likely that she has emotional/psychological issues if she has had three partners by the age of 14.

Yeah, if I were one of the other boys I would def shut up.

Seriously...my thoughts exactly. He's obviously not had the right up bringing sadly.

:huh: :huh: how could you say he hasn't had the right upbringing just because he had sex at a very young age? :huh: sorry, but i strongly disagree. A child can be in church every sunday singing in the choir and dry humpin' every day of the week. His upbrining has nothing to do with it IMO. i'm not trying to jump on you..but i feel sorry for his parents in a way..how they will be judged for HIS actions..something they're not responsible for..

ETA: Oops..sorry..read up on his parents..so this basically defies the point of my posts :lol: but still..what i said about the church and dry humpin..that's true. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->