Baby-faced boy is father at 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard 4 other boys are claiming to be the father :shock::innocent:
Let's wait if this guy is still the youngest father after the DNA test :shock:

wow, other boys are now "fighting" over this baby wanting a DNA test? what is this world coming to? this is so so so messed up i wanna give the whole lot a slap in the face as a wake up call!
sorry to be harsh but i have no other words right now, it is all over the news:rolleyes:

Though I was thinking, all this talk in the media of "decline of moral standards"... when throughout history, as soon as people have become fertile, they've been having babies, it's just that we don't have any statistics from 1909 or 1846 or 1645 to let us know the full picture of what went on back then.

And when was this golden age of morals? Was it when having a baby was something that got girls shoved in a home for a while and the baby forcibly removed for adoption? Was it when religious morals ensured children grew up suffering a lifelong stigma from being illegitimate? None of that stopped babies being born to young people.

I think we're hoodwinked by society to think everything was better 'back when...' when they're really referring to a fantasy world of nostalgia that never existed.

wow, other boys are now "fighting" over this baby wanting a DNA test? what is this world coming to? this is so so so messed up

IMO more like doing the right thing, I think we all want the baby to know who its real dad is, dont we?
But yes its disturbing to know that the mother of the baby has slept with so many guys at such a young age.

Last edited by a moderator:
saka,
that is what i meant.. the fact that the girl slept with so many boys at the same time makes it even more sad

I can't believe the other kids are demanding a DNA test- they should be thanking God it's not them. I also feel bad for the girl, it's likely that she has emotional/psychological issues if she has had three partners by the age of 14.

I don't know if I agree with this. I don't think it's too uncommon for 14 year old girls here to have had 3 sexual partners by this age,and without sounding too judgemental,especially in the type of environment she has been raised. That's not me saying this is true for every 14 year old but I think it is far more common than perhaps a lot of people are aware of.

I think this story is even to much for Maury to handle.

^:lol:... Maury can handle anything. :muscles:

everything that could be shocking for me is the boy's 'baby face', he's a preteen and looks 7..I remember kids like that when we started middle school, but they were the kind that still hated girls and would only talk about cartoon episodes or videogames while everyone else was trying to get drunk or lying about getting drunk, how this boy has already acknowledged girls while remaining.. like that, that's beyond me.
A little shallow of me, I guess. :meow:

From Perez:

Remember how we told you about 13-year-old Alfie Patten, who is now a father with his 15-year-old girlfriend?

Well, now 2 other teen boys are coming forward to contest Alfie's paternity!

Um, paging Maury!

But new mom Chantelle Steadman says that only Alfie can be the father because "I love Alfie. I lost my virginity to him. We decided to start a physical relationship because we love each other. There has been no one else."

16-year-old Richard Goodsell and 14-year-old Tyler Barker, however, each claim to be newborn Maisie's father. Barker even said, "It was routine for boys to stay over with Chantelle in her bed. But I only slept with her the once."

Yikes!

Not only that, but the boys claim any number of teenaged lads in the Old Town estate in Eastbourne, East Sussex in England could be the father.

Alfie insists, "I am the only boyfriend Chantelle’s had — and we’ve been together for two years. I must be the dad."

To put the rumors to rest, Alfie has agreed to take a DNA test to prove his paternity, even though he previously had no idea what a DNA test is.

This sounds like a reality show in the making!

I am so disgusted by all of these children having children. It's making me sick that they are parading around and posing for photos of this bullsh!t. The parents are MENTAL and the baby needs to be put up for adoption.

Ugh this is so sick. What is this world coming to?

damn being young in a country like the UK is a miserable experience, this country demonises the youth to much
timeL2803_468x624.jpg

damn being young in a country like the UK is a miserable experience

I'm young and in the UK, and my life has been far from miserable :huh:

I just find it sick how they are getting money, by telling the world that he has sex at 13.

16-year-old Richard Goodsell and 14-year-old Tyler Barker, however, each claim to be newborn Maisie's father. Barker even said, "It was routine for boys to stay over with Chantelle in her bed. But I only slept with her the once."

Well-done Richard Goodsell on accusing himself of statutory r*pe. He'll go far.

I'm young and in the UK, and my life has been far from miserable :huh:

I just find it sick how they are getting money, by telling the world that he has sex at 13.

Were you raised in a similar environment to these children though? Because I think environment and the way in which you are raised influences a lot of things. But I too find it sick how they're getting money,I've said before,there is absolutely no stigma attached to this kind of thing anymore. I'm 20 and my Parents would be horrified if I told them I was pregnant even at this age,at 13/14 whatever,I dread to think :shock: Or maybe that's just cos mine are scary :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->