Babydoll Dresses

Found a decent one on victoriassecret.com

V251393.jpg
V253498.jpg

V203249.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this look....

I find the empire waists give a very cute and sweet look and are usually flattering on almost any body type.

ive never even tried a babydoll style dress or top on.....
i find them sickly sweet.....
like those VS ones posted......cheap.....:ninja:
there are very few people i want to see in their lingerie on the street.....

but ive heard they're very flattering....
and i have seen some girls pull them off beautifully.....

I love baby-doll dresses and tops!:heart: Esp worn in the old-Courtney-Love-style.

i like the look of them, but my breasts are too big for me to even try them, unless i wore a tshirt or tank underneath, which totally ruins the 'breezy' look of baby doll tops and dresses. i think they look really nice, though, when worn the right way.

Aren't those VS ones up there actually nightgowns?

Here's one in their dresses section:

I agree that they're flattering on most figures, and love the old fashioned, long empire waisted dresses that you see in movies; but I think the short ones are best on young girls.

Anastasia Yes they are nightgowns, but I see no reason not to wear them anyway :smile:

Mari I think they are great with cardis, tank tops or long sleeved tees, esp here up north when it's raining all summer long...

I love babydolls, but they're so hard to pull off without looking cute, especially since I'm pretty flat-chested. Any suggestions?

babydoll IS cute, even if you "break" thew look à la courtney love, that's the appeal of it, and it's even in the name. but don't worry TekkaMakki, i think having a medium to small bust is the best to pull of wearing it. no matter how small you are, it should be fitted at the bust part, i am sure it looks pretty on you! :flower:

on the contrary, i would say babydoll as outer wear (that is what we are talking about here - i am sure it is a cute girlish nightgown on everybody who likes the style) is only for slimmer bodytypes. anything over medium looks often pregnant :hides:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->