Trompe l'oeil...

emi25 said:
^^ but where is the trompe l'oeil in the last posts? Is it some fake printed lace?..

yes...:wink:...

zipper swtr by emma cook...
rakuten.co.jp...

I love all if this, it reminds me of op-art. ^ That zipper up there is genious, I could see a tie working as a zipper as well. And all of this makes people look like paper dolls.

That Emma Cook sweater is wonderful..a thing I would actually wear..Thanks for posting..!:heart:

this is the best trend ever. I love the moschino stuff. I haven't seen this trend on high-street yet, and I'm sad because I can't afford designer :(

trompe.jpg

Baizilla what brand is that t-shirt? I've seen Chad Hugo of the Neptunes wear that before...

yeah.. i was just wondering.. if people could recognize it... that t-shirt is from Ryan McGuinness.. :wink:

I saw trompe l'oeil tees at H&M's mensweardepartement for 9 euros..maybe someone got pics? They werent so interesting but quite cute..

This one is from the swedish rockband Melody Club...

Dutch label Kind

"...the ultimate luxury of cashmere..."

Inspiration: Bonnie and Clyde, Serge Gainsbourg, Studio 75...

The pics are from swedish magazine Bon #28...

They sell the sweaters at Colette (Paris), Tatty Devine (London), Best Shop (Berlin) and also in Moscva and Tokyo..Around 300-500 euros..From next season another line, cheaper (70 euro)..

thanks for the pics emi25. the backstabbing-sweater is my favourite

I love th eone in #66 :heart: It looks so good in the N*E*R*D album cover .. :heart:

softgrey said:
yes...:wink:...

zipper swtr by emma cook...
rakuten.co.jp...

really like this one softgrey...
trompe l'oeil... so intellectual... me likey.

i just found this...in the february issue of So- En magazine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neoboy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->