Balenciaga Haute Couture F/W 2021.22 Paris

To be sure, Nicolas Ghesquière, in his years as creative director, opened the door, but it was only a crack compared to what Gvasalia, 40, has done.

A crack?? Crack is what Horyn must have smoked to say something like that!!
Cathy Horyn is seriously ridiculous. :lol: Balenciaga has been old fashion for how many years now? Demna was relevant for two seasons... That's about it.

Only footballers and not very rich people (to say it in a nice way) wear Balenciaga now. Ew.

And if more successful means "more money in the cash register", yes, it's been more succesful than Nicolas'. Who cares about that. Dior is more succesful now than ever... Is it better than Galliano's? Or even than awful Raf's Dior? NO.

Also, please, let's stop the "more successful than ever" argument. It's absurd. All the top luxury brands grow every year, because the network is bigger (Balenciaga's or Dior's, for example), because the products are easier to market (it's not the same selling a Samourai bag from the catwalk than a 2000€ Tote Book with a massive marketing campaign behind). Also, the prices increase every six months in almost every luxury brand (the Lady Dior with Galliano was barely 900€, now it's 3800 or something)...

More successful in the fashion spot should not mean more money. Who cares about money here.

To this day I can say that I don't like Balenciaga. I don't understand the art in his designs and I don't understand it. It seems that it is an incredible job, but I still do not see the beauty

Loic's behind the scenes vid of the Balenciaga couture show!

I am still conflicted about this collection, but it was fun watching this nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->