Balenciaga Mens S/S 08 Paris

Geeky geeky!

Me likey Balenciaga. Always generic on the runway, always fantastic on the racks (the pieces are flawless)

Looks like the mary-kate 'forgot my pants at home' look is becoming popular for men too :blink:

I love the yellow backpack from the first few shots. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

I love the majority! I want to get my hands on the footwear! This is a look I can pull off. I especially love the jackets!

balenciaga underwear? no thanks. i do like the caramel coats though.

one wonders what explains the difference between what's presented through men.style.com and what's presented on balenciaga.com -- the balenciaga.com menswear looks much more true to the spirit of the womenswear than this does.

nice jackets though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love nearly every from the waist up. Esp the trenches and jackets..... mmmhhhh. Too bad we got no Balenciaga shop in Vienna. :(

I love everything except for the horrendous shoes

I love the big yellow back pack. And the bball shorts are kind of funny, but it a pretty good way.

I like this collection's proportions and the colors, the boots are not my favorite of the mens shoes, but overall it is really cool and almost intimate looking with those shorts that look like undergarments.

Girls have worn slip undergarments as fashion for years, why can't boys?
I'm liking the silk pajamas tip (lanvin, miu miu, etc)
And I love the asterix gladiator sandals, just not perhaps together. Raf Simons has done them for years but they finally look right now to my humble eye.

im dont like this collection too much. maybe the bag is nice? i hate those shorts btw

The last few jackets are fantastic, and the chocolate leather coat looks amazing. As for the shoes....I can see it mentally, but I'll have to wait for real life.
I do hate the fact that they did 'formal shorts' on men, which really look like boxers, and may very well be. It's like they were just too lazy to do pants.

Those gladiator sandal boots could work, but it would take effort, it could go so wrong so fast, you could look like a homesless person.:shock:

I do not like this at all. I always love the women's collection, but hardly the men's. What are the men wearing? Boxers with jackets?

I do like the mule brown leather bomber, the trench, I mean, there are certain pieces that work. But as a collective, I need this to be done over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raypinot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->