Balenciaga Mens S/S 08 Paris

That's one ugly collection. Actually, some actual pieces may not be that bad, but the stayling, or lack of, makes it look so unappealing. Pretty much anything from waist down should be burnt.

i dont like this either, altho i like balenciaga in general

I love nearly every from the waist up. Esp the trenches and jackets..... mmmhhhh. Too bad we got no Balenciaga shop in Vienna. :(

don't they sell the stuff at 2006feb01... at least they did for some time (or was it at partner mh?)

i don't like the collection very much... even less if i consider what ghesquiere has done for women's fashion... this is just... not enough... it's interesting... but not at all the same level...

i love the shoes. too bad i cant find them in the london boutique.

urm yes... what to say.... nice bag?
This is the proof of why it's really un-neat to be a boy in summer. You got the most hideous "shorts" everywhere :yuk: - Maybe I'll just start wearing plaid skirts and telling everyone that no, it's a kilt.
If you took this collection, and took pictures of each piece individually maybe I'd work. These? Na-ah, not for me, thank you.

Does anyone know where I can buy the shoes used in this collection? The open toe boots. I cant seem to find them online and the Balenciaga flagship store in LA does not have them nor "Know where they can be located..."

Please please

I need a closer look at those shoes/sandals...I don't know if I like them or hate them...:blink:

hmmm

I like the sandals though. It appears to be a mixture of mountaineering boots and sandals. It will look good if it is matched with fabrics that have superior drapability.:D

Does anyone know where I can buy the shoes used in this collection? The open toe boots. I cant seem to find them online and the Balenciaga flagship store in LA does not have them nor "Know where they can be located..."

Please please

WHAT? They were not available in L.A? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raypinot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->