Balenciaga Pre-Fall 2010

Looks to be very inspired by different art movements.
I see a lot of abstract expressionism, pop art and post painterly abstraction influence.

I always expect Balenciaga to be great, and don`t even know why. This is not good at all in my opinion. If this is the direction they`re going with fall collection, I´m very disappointed. The fitting is mostly terrible, but I must admit there has been interesting thoughts in the designing.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some nice pieces and then other pieces I wished I didnt see. Still love him and his work though!!

i like some of this..but i feel like the silhouettes of shoes are becoming so predictable lately..they look like another version of their coveted F/W 2006 harness booties.

I really do love this collection. Not a fan of the polka dot pants but I love the colors and the graphics.

blaahh. futuristic kitsch. too much structure going on, some of the
pieces almost look aerodynamic. and what the heck are those shoes,
they look like half clogs and half Mcqueens, the tamer version :yuk:

Wow.. I love it..amazing.. that is fun,it's all fashion ,joy.. and class
nice clothes..fif i win the lotery .. i must buy the whole collection!

I like it. I can't help liking quirky collections.
But seriously, is that a palm tree on that printed dress and top? Woah

Last edited by a moderator:
question: they did a "show" for this collection? i saw some of the pics from Patricia's thread...

Not liking the shoes, seen many of them from different designers its getting boring. I love the outfits, colors and prints.

Hate those shoes. :yuk: Love the skirts but overall I'm not really feeling this. :ermm:

seriously this is a mish mosh of AT LEAST 4 previous collections. Is this a retrospective???? Very confusing to me. The prints are nice though

The silhouette's too sculptural for my taste. Innovative, yes. But wearable, not much. And some pieces (like that brown suit) look hideous.

Would someone with access to FirstView.com, be able to post the Pre-Fall collection here? The clothing looks much more appealing in a runway show aesthetic, and in movement.

I really don't like the prints in this collection. The tropical vibe is just so tacky. The shoes look good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->