Balenciaga Pre-Fall 2024 Los Angeles

Its so so disrespectful. The victims in the audience that allow demna to play in their faces are just the worst. No standards; spineless syncophants.

The setting is low key genius because that strip is so famous on the interwebs.

Its so so disrespectful. The victims in the audience that allow demna to play in their faces are just the worst. No standards; spineless syncophants.
In psychology, it's called enabling.
The setting is low key genius because that strip is so famous on the interwebs.
Please don't tell me it's another cruising site. That show is Bois de Bollogne was bad enough... 🥲

He really hasn't grown up, has he?

This isn't that far off from the kind of wankery that Vetements would churn out, or that AVAVAV designer/collective would do. When you look at this, what is the point? Beyond social media, what else is there? I'm sure it is to put fashion into bit of a ruse but it doesn't help the conversation at large with people not taking fashion seriously, because even I'm struggling to nowadays when this is getting played out on a pedestal.

I'm just sick of "irony" in fashion. It ends up being so backwards incompatible that everyone looks like they're in a cult that no one admits is pretty sh*t looking.

Some of those closing looks I also think damn, Gareth Pugh did it far better... He really had this kind of idea locked down but just too soon for it to become truly something.

His point of view did not evolve after all these years. Its boring. Provoke me to feel something about your clothes like you did in that wall street collection. His vision is alredy a parody of what fashion has become, so why go for the most obvious points of LA culture? You are cheaping even more the brand. I mean Juicy Couture ispired track suits? Its so 2017.

I can already hear the salad shaking sound just by looking at the few first looks.

Whatever, another stunt just to mask the fact that he has nothing new or exciting to say anymore.
A parade of caricatures trying to capture the former glory.

I'll take the Balenciaga collection from 2004 over this collection any time of the day.

This is becoming really painful to watch. I feel like in a way they think they're trying to stand strong and stick out the cancelling but there's nothing of substance about it. It's plainly stupid. It's such a farce it's like dogecoin. Let's all try really really hard to find and surround ourselves with people to shout at the rooftops that this has great value, when in reality it's a pathetic joke... I don't even feel bad anymore. Move on.

how can a house go from being the pinnacle of parisian haute couture to encapsulating literally everything that is wrong with the industry? how does this happen? who allowed this to happen? so many people will be remembered as having been complicit in butchering balenciaga's legacy and it's absolutely f*cking shameful. what a complete and utter disgrace these last few years have been.

The soundtrack sounds like one of those sounds that they use to brainwash people. The best part of this is the casting of Brigette Nielsen hopefully they'll have her in the campaign.

Hmmmm could have been a lookbook project.. sonetimes resort/prefall doesnt look as strong on the runway

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alintus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->