Balenciaga S/S 2009 by David Sims

I liked the first one, but I absolutely LOVE this one! Wow, so intriguing, I can't wait to see the whole campaign!

100% agree on Hanne's being superior -- her facial structure, the pose, the styling...hope the next is even better :magic:

Oh thank god!

If only there was a smiley for clutching your chest in relief...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because I got a little obsessed....:blush::rofl:
balenciagaSS09mycampaign.jpg

(images from balenciaga.com)

Oh wow! Hanne looks absolutely sensational! :wub:

I like how clean cut and architecture- like the styling and atmosphere are! I much prefer Hanne's shot better because of her facial expression and the colourful top. :heart:

100% agree on Hanne's being superior -- her facial structure, the pose, the styling...hope the next is even better :magic:

You think we will see Iris shot next? Kidding.

I'm really excited for Iris, Kinga, Amanda and Anabela.
I don't understand the concept yet and although I can imagine the whole cast look great in this pose I don't want all shots to resemble.

Don't like such a stifness in campaigns either but I think that's signature for Balenciaga.

oh Hanne..love you even more:heart:
Amandaaa come out!! :P

I personally hoped it'll become a group shot with all the colours just like dior_couture1245 said though

Hanne is so perfect for this, it isn't funny. It's almost as good as Lanvin with Olga a couple seasons ago...

omg...my girl Hanne looks way better than elsa....as I said before she's the perfect Balenciaga girl imho.....Siri looked awesome in the runway too but she's not in the cast....

And that Jacket looks stuning....can't wait to see the dresses

i really think Hanne looks gorgeous and elegant but I'm not really feeling summer here...

It's like Fritz Lang got inspired by a dragonfly. Love it.

dior_couture1245, I adore your version! :lol: :heart:

I love Hanne's shot, the jacket's colours look great!

at first (with Elsa's) i was majorly bored... Hanne's is much more visually stimulating.
i will have to wait until i see all of the shots in print, but i am not a big fan of this campaign so far. the collection was good, not superb, but a striking campaign could have made me like it. i think i just haven't been awe-struck by a Sims photograph is ages, so...

I like that the poses seem very frozen and locked. The setting works well with the clothing. I'm excited to see Amanda Laine's shots.... She is perfect for Balenciaga.

Woaaah...that is even better than I expected! This campaign is getting more & more stunning with every new shot :woot: Absolutely adore Hanne in this. It's simply overwhelming how she fits the setting/ concept.
Arrrghhh now I really cannot wait for the rest of the shots :judge: Gimme Iris! And Diana!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->