Balenciaga S/S 2009 by David Sims

wow i really love this! great campaign. i'm dying to see iris shot!

:heart: Hanne's shot. It's a lot more appealing to me, thanks for posting.

dior_couture1245, I adore your version!
I love Hanne's shot, the jacket's colours look great!

I agree. DC, your consept is million times better. I was thinking that add will look like that. Anyway Hanne's shot is much better than the first one. I hope Anna will have a nice shot too. Thanks for all pics.:flower::heart:

I looooove hannes shot, that jacket is absolutely fantastic and looks amazing in print:heart:

Hanne's is amazing, would be nice to see Else's as clear as Hanne's, to really get a good assessment.

This campaign is so architectural, sharp, futuristic.... i think Tanya D would have been perfect for it.

iris's shot,from women paris blog

Attachments

• Bal Spread_10[1].jpg
    Bal Spread_10[1].jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 178
FINALLY :clap: Thanks a lot for posting!
Though I think she looks great I have expected more from Iris in this :ermm: but maybe I should just wait for a bigger version ^_^ Nevertheless she fits the clothes perfectly!

For some reason I just love the campaing. Even if I'd see it made in a different way, that's what we've got is still amazing! :wub:

iris' is ok but only because of the clothing. i am not a fan of this campaign in general :(

Love Iris's shot.

Hanne's shot is good too, but her neck bothers me a bit.

I usually don't like Hanne's look. But her shot is awesome!

But Iris shot is my favorite so far.

Yeah!

I love it too! That ad is so much better than last ones... I like it very much!!!

Browsing Sigrid Agren's pics I found something what is quite similar to my primary vision of the campaign with using the coloured lights:

elite milano

Last edited by a moderator:
^Good find. I totally see what you mean and I agree.

I love the new shot, this campaign is like Prada, it only gets better with every new pic!

Iris

Hanne Gaby
"On October 25th and 26th, David Sims photographed the campaign for the Spring 2009 Balenciaga collection in New York. The campaign was styled by Marie-Amelie Sauve, and featured hair by Guido Palau and makeup by Pat McGrath. Modeling the collection are Hanne Gaby Odiele and Iris Strubegger (with Amanda Laine’s campaign to follow)"​
.SupremeBeing

boring , a model in the studio and then they just add bad photoshop background.
looks like a stupid cartoon . i cant believe i waited for this .

It's nice. When I saw the first post I was like *yawn

but Iris' and Hanne's are beautiful.

KINGA!!!!
img.php

here
mdc

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member