Balenciaga S/S 2024 Paris

nothing makes me feel more embarrassed to even say that I know/care about fashion than watching s*it like this..

also, not that it’s such a serious industry where people are super protective of their craft (otherwise we wouldn’t be familiar with even the pubic hair of virtually every living designer under 50 at this point), but it constantly amazes me how people are more than willing to jump on the catwalk and have their 15 seconds of modeling the moment the offer is made..

This felt like a swan song. Some pieces were nice - the draped dresses, for example - but the most exciting pieces for me were the street and clubwear ones. That being said, it’s sad to see a House reduced to a brand.

nothing makes me feel more embarrassed to even say that I know/care about fashion than watching s*it like this..

also, not that it’s such a serious industry where people are super protective of their craft (otherwise we wouldn’t be familiar with even the pubic hair of virtually every living designer under 50 at this point), but it constantly amazes me how people are more than willing to jump on the catwalk and have their 15 seconds of modeling the moment the offer is made..
Vanity is the quicksand of reason.

Well I hope the paycheck is good enough for Cathy to sold her integrity and work ethnic for her new 15 minutes of fame.
Now that Cathy is an "influencer" now, Hedi you better hit that bank deposit quick. :lol:

As for the collection, I couldn't even bother. Different season same s***.

Those 1993 ugly sneakers reincarnation vol.30
Its ENOUGH

Am i the only one to like the collection? the dresses are killing it, the atmosphere, the soundtrack, the handbags, the fact there is his mother & Cathy Horyn on the runway, the very edgy-side, the strong hommage to David lynch 's Mullholland drive.... Demna showed his point a view and you can like it or not, but you won't be indifferent...

Would have never taken Demna to be such a massive fan of Tootsie.
Somehow bizarrely, this model's "beauty look" reminds of a heavily made-up Madonna with obviously hidden-and-transformed eyebrows, shock wig and exaggerated, distorted lips. Could that even be possible? I've read she's collaborating with Demna's brother for her upcoming tour, so there could be a trace of relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacur368
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->