Ballet Flats #2

I love the lepoard prints:smile:. Your shoes are very nice.
I usually don't wear ballet flats, I'm lookin' for a shoe which has a minimal platform, cause I don't have very slim hips. But this time I decided to buy a pair of flats. Here they are:

Aaaaand another pair to my slowly but firmly growing obsessive collection. Blue leopard-prints:

My picture

guys, what do you think of repetto flats? i've been looking for basic black, super comfy flats for ages, and since repetto started as shoes for dancewear i imagined it's the comfiest i could find. what do you think?

hahahah yes thank you, i can never figure out how the search here works!

^ You're welcome. :flower:

You should always check the "Search Titles Only" box when looking for a thread.

Does anyone know of a good way to clean the inside of ballet flats? I would throw them in the washer, but I fear ruining them faster that way. :unsure: Ideas? Thanky.

I really love J.Crew's leather ballet flats. They look so real. I like the old ballet shoe look.

my favorite is Vera Wang's Lillian flat, very comfortable and great quality, also not as expensive as Lanvin flats

How much do Chanel flats (the classic ones, beige/black) retail for in Paris?

currently lusting over these beauties

4899819420_f554d63148.jpg

glitterisagirlsbestfriend

neimanmarcus

got these yesterday, & i think i may be hooked. i prefer the way the captoe fits to the plain ones ...

Attachments

• Lanvin brass brown.jpg
    Lanvin brass brown.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 4
I have indeed gotten hooked on these ... I have quite a few pair now.

My question is this ... since Lanvin was so rude as to fire Alber Elbaz, I would prefer to find another brand, but I really want them to be elasticated at the top, or functional drawstring, and have good support for the foot.

Any suggestions for me??

I collected two pairs from H&M. One in black and another pair in pale ballet pink. They're awesome, affordable, and hold up well. They're canvas so you can handwash them, the only bad thing is if you sweat there's nothing absorbing the odor. I got mine years ago but it seems like something they'd keep regularly stocked in their stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->