Balmain DIY

I can't believe the original price for that holey top is 945 euro, it's actually disgusting.
I got one in a very similar style from H&M last summer but it's white. I'm not sure whether to dye it khaki or keep it white and do the whole military look a bit differently.

I have a holey top from Urban Outfitters similar in length and style to the one in the picture below, which I am going to attach and drape some chains on to create a look similar to that of the top in the picture.

balmain-rs10-8702_a.jpg

credit to Elle for the image

945 euros!!!! holy cow. :shock: as ,uch as i love balmain...it is sooo not wort it.
post pics of the final product!! im really interested to see how it turns out :smile:

Hey guys, i did some balmain-inspired pieces, thought it would be nice to share with everyone! :D sorry if its a little blur!

Attachments

• IMG_3173.JPG
    IMG_3173.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3169.JPG
    IMG_3169.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 9
well, with my grandma and i, we recreated the white balmain tuxedo jacket from spring summer 09

here it is!

2eg4gaa.jpg

swtw6e.jpg

for some reason, i can't get over Balmain spring summer 09, so i'm making the same shoulder pads, they looks kinda the same, gimme your opinion

sbhgfr.jpg

my super skinny friend put it on:
t68bxw.jpg

and then i used it for a party
644cac.jpg

Santiagoartemis, I'm liking what you're going for but I think you should make the translation of the shoulder pad to the arm more subtle, you know what I mean? I think it looks good but because of the excessive pad, it gives you a weird lump.

Santiagoartemis, I'm liking what you're going for but I think you should make the translation of the shoulder pad to the arm more subtle, you know what I mean? I think it looks good but because of the excessive pad, it gives you a weird lump.

I'm jealous of your skills Santiagoartemis. It looks very good. Though I agree with KissenKatja about the shoulder to arm part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->