Best Bods / Body

:heart: halle, salma, beyonce, naomi, jennifer lopez, adriana lima, jennifer aniston, and serena williams is in shape!

ewww serena ... dont like her bod at ALL might as well be a dude with gigantic B**Bs ! haha

Originally posted by lele@Oct 23rd, 2003 - 12:04 pm
ewww serena ... dont like her bod at ALL might as well be a dude with gigantic B**Bs ! haha
You're entitled to that, but I think she has a beautiful toned body. :flower:

i was sorta kidding... I do like beautifully toned bodies... like jen aniston, anna, she is just a little too toned for me.... i guess... and really more than that I cannot stand her attitude on the court or her outfits etc so maybe that has something to do with it.

What about Carmen Electra? Even though her boobs are fake. Same w/ Pam Anderson. Sure her boobs are fake too, but besides that, she has such a cute little body.

It all depends on ones definition of "nice"

Those celebs mentioned all have healthy bodies that are in shape. They are nice, but not neccassarily sexy. Adriana Lima is sexy. Jessica Simpson is sexy. Along w/ many others.Salma, Beyonce, Jlo, and serena williams have HEALTHY toned bodies. I personally like the more softer look for women.

pamela has an incredible body... hate the boobs though... i agree.

i also think jessica simpson i think has the sexiest bod of those mentioned....

Angelina Jolie also has a great bod. Along with my earlier post...Jessica Simpson!

Claudia Schiffer has a beautiful body and she doesn't look to skinny...

Originally posted by lele@Oct 23rd, 2003 - 12:04 pm
well, she wears D-cup, that's big, but not gigantic. it's not like she's 44FFF.

1-16.jpg

1-15.jpg

Giselle Bundchen, Natalia Vodianova, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Halle Berry!
Those comparision pics are hilarious!!!

Fernanda and Angelina have the best bods!
I'm sorry, Britney and Jessica?? I like bodies that look good in clothes and somehow, they just don't! Maybe it's their boobs or the way clothes fall on them, they don't look graceful or elegant. Mandy Moore and Sarah Michelle Geller have nice bods too.
*shrugs* :smile:

^Bar the bow legs she has a cute body most of the time.

I do prefer more womanly body though.Like Eva Green, Angalina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston.Jennifer Aniston reallly has a great body. Pity about her face.

i dont like skinny type of bodies...
i like beyonce, salama hayek (now thats a real women), and jlo (moderate)....
i like that all the above got a toned body and flat tummies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carluaz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->