Big Bang

sergeantkero

Reaction score
Hello mods,

First im really sorry if this thread is at the wrong section, i will delete it.. I've checked already.. and there's no thread yet about the boys' fashion.

I really like to share their fashion because I'm pretty much addicted to their style and music. BIGBANG is a 5 members Idol Group from South Korea. If you know PSY, BIGBANG is under the same "umbrella" with him, 2NE1, SE7EN, Gummy, EPIK HIGH, and also LEE HI.

This year they held their first world tour concerts around Asia, and they went to perform in LA and NJ too. One of the members, G-DRAGON was also went to PARIS FASHION WEEK for the SS13 Collection, and recently he was tapped by Nicole Formichetti to do the music for MUGLER FW13 RTW Menswear show.

BIGBANG is closely attached to CHROME HEARTS, you can see the members wearing a LOT of the jewelries, accessories, and apparels.

Anyways... Enough with the ramblings.. I hope you guys can see the fascination I have over the boys fashion ^^

For a beginning, lets start with each member:

G-DRAGON
tumblr_mft2vcldL11rsz6aso2_1280.png

His style is very... chameleon like. He always changes, giving surprise, and change his hair style pretty much every 1-2 weeks (im not kidding, im still surprise how his hair can maintain in good condition). He's the leader of the pack. He's also very well known in Korea as a fashionista. THOM BROWNE gave him the entire FALL 2012 Collection, also GIVENCHY i think when he had his Bazaar photoshoot in Paris where Tisci personally pick the clothes for him.

T.O.P
tumblr_mem3zpVwNg1rsz6aso1_1280.jpg

The most handsome man in Korea. LOL. He's the rapper in the group. Anyways, his style is very sleek. He likes to wear jackets, coats. Lots of layering. His coats and jacket collections are absolutely to die for. He's mostly seen in Comme des Garcons, John Galliano, Thom Browne, and recently PRADA.

TAEYANG
tumblr_mfu78rcUg91rsz6aso1_1280.jpg

One of the main vocalists in the group. He also known for his dance skill. His style is very.. laid back, chill, big t-shirts, jackets, sneakers, and snapbacks. U saw him in a lot of GIVENCHY back then, but now he's been wearing a lot of vintage VERSACE.

DAESUNG
tumblr_mevk3tqbOv1rsz6aso1_1280.jpg

Also one of the main vocalists in the group. He's very funny and really smiley. He loves... RICK OWENS. He always wear them. But he also looks really good in DSQUARED.

SEUNGRI
tumblr_mfveljp5zh1rsz6aso1_1280.jpg

The youngest one in the group. Very funny. His style also changes from time to time. He looks really really good in LANVIN and BALMAIN. He usually wears accessories from CHROME HEARTS as well.

tumblr_mcw8y5846O1rsz6aso1_1280.jpg

BIGBANG performing in LA back in December 2012.
-Shoes by GIVENCHY - custom made jackets - Balmain Belts - Chrome Hearts belt

image source:
instagram.com/xxxibgdrgn \ 871104.com \ instagram.com/youngbeezzy \ pozic@weibo \ partnervi.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not really a fan of this boy band but G Dragon's habit of changing hairstyles is very entertaining.

^ hahaha it is~

Sorry for not updating but here we go

tumblr_mhp8u7DxP01rsz6aso1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhp8u7DxP01rsz6aso2_500.jpg

at MAMA 2012 in HONGKONG - for opening act

tumblr_mhmxagPjfB1rsz6aso1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhmxagPjfB1rsz6aso3_500.jpg

for Common&Sense Magazine Japan - Sep 2012

tumblr_mhkydxgJcD1rsz6aso1_500.jpg

- wearing NATURAL9 - upcoming YG x SAMSUNG CHEIL Fashion Line

tumblr_mhjj7443dK1rsz6aso1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhjj7443dK1rsz6aso2_500.jpg

Daesung in TB for the Seoul Music Awards

tumblr_mhdw84sgQk1rsz6aso1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhdw84sgQk1rsz6aso4_500.jpg

GD in CELINE last December

tumblr_mhduho01bF1rsz6aso1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhduho01bF1rsz6aso2_500.jpg

GD in CELINE again.

image source: bigbangswaq.com / high-lite.co.kr / gdworld.co.kr / weibo.com/pozic

oh adding this one again

A9ACoXjCMAEzUQ3.jpg

GD was wearing Balmain t-shirt as well in MAMA 2012. On the same day he changed his hair from blond to fiery red

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->