Aaron Taylor-Johnson

At the Orange British Academy Film Awards 2011 - February 13, 2011

zimbio

Aaron Johnson and his fiancee, Sam Taylor-Wood, arrive at LAX airport on on Monday (August 15) in Los Angeles

Aaron Johnson walks around the set of his upcoming film, Savages, on Thursday (September 8) in Redondo Beach, Calif.
The 21-year-old British actor stars as Ben in the crime drama about two pot growers who face off against the Mexican drug cartel who kidnapped their shared girlfriend.
The Oliver Stone-directed flick also stars Blake Lively, Salma Hayek, John Travolta, and Uma Thurman.
Aaron can also next be seen in the film adaptation of Leo Tolstoy’s classic Anna Karenina, which is expected to hit theaters late next year.

justjared

At the Palace this week with Sam to pick up her OBE. He's all Count Vronsky'd up at the moment.

Vogue.co.uk

I thought more people would understand it was for Anna Karenina from the fact I said he was Count Vronsky'd up! I over estimated clearly. That horrid look is translating beautifully on screen from what I've seen. He and Keira look gorgeous together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually think it kind of compliments his face, whether it be for a movie role or not...I must be going mad!

Sam Taylor-Wood wears her OBE with partner Aaron Johnson and her children Angelica (R) and Jessie after it was presented to her by Prince Charles, Prince of Wales during an Investiture Ceremony at Buckingham Palace on December 14, 2011

zimbio

Jamie Oliver hosts private screening of Dexter Fletcher's directorial debut 'Wild Bill' - March 15, 2012

aaronjohnson.org

'The girl with the dragon tattoo' World premiere - December 12, 2011

aaronjohnson.org

2011 BFI London Film Festival Awards - October 26, 2011

aaronjohnson.org

Opening of White Cube Bermondsey Gallery - October 11, 2011

aaronjohnson.org

Rampart premiere during the 55th BFI London Film Festival - October 15, 2011

The 57th Evening Standard Theatre Awards - November 20, 2011

aaronjohnson.org

Leaving Stella McCartney's 40th Birthday Party - October 7, 2011

Leaving Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell's wedding reception - October 9, 2011