Aaron Taylor-Johnson

Aaron Johnson by Mario Testino for American Vogue October 2012

homotography.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
any new pics of aaron? I watched anna keranina last night and OMG he is so sexy! What a face!!

Marvel Studios panel during Comic-Con International 2014 at San Diego Convention Center on July 26, 2014 in San Diego, California.
vKjIy5G.jpg

6nfWgcT.jpg

zimbio

Da Man Photoshoot by Mitchell Nguyen McCormack (April 2015 Issue)

The Apple Store in Soho, NY - April 28, 2015

LAX airport in LA - April 29, 2015

starity.hu

'Avengers: Age of Ultron' New York Premiere - April 28, 2015

starity.hu

Flaunt Magazine's Summer Camp issue (2015)

starity.hu

Day 1 of the Glastonbury Festival in Glastonbury, England (2015.06.26.)

starity.hu

Day 3 of the Glastonbury Festival in Glastonbury, England - June 28, 2015.

starity.hu

Aaron and Sam Taylor-Johnson attend a pre BAFTA party hosted by Charles Finch and Chanel at Annabel's on February 11, 2017 in London, England.
fu52BhI.jpg

zimbio

"The Givenchy Gentleman is a free thinker, a feminist"
– Aaron Taylor-Johnson
The new face of men's fragrance

Aaron_Givenchy_Gentleman_Inside-3.jpg

The new face of Givenchy Gentleman discusses men today, his vision on acting and how living up to fashion's greatest names is something beautiful...

A ctor Aaron Taylor-Johnson plays many roles, think Kick-***, Quicksilver in Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Ray Marcus in Tom Ford's Noctural Animals. Now, the British-born talent speaks exclusively to Buro 24/7 Middle East about his lastest role as Mr. Givenchy Gentleman, the face behind the French fashion house's latest fragrance, working with his wife on a screenplay and why Clare Keller Waight is the ultimate visionary...

Who is the Givenchy man today?

Hi. I'm Aaron Taylor-Johnson. I will be the new Givenchy Gentleman. What we believe here in Givenchy Gentleman is that the modern, contemporary gentleman is someone who is a free thinker, someone who's open-minded, compassionate, a feminist, someone who believes in equality, someone who has charisma and charm, and is there to bring people together.

What's your vision of Givenchy?

It's a very prestigious house, a heritage of history and it's about honouring Hubert de Givenchy, who once said that: "The secret to elegance is to be yourself and be true to yourself." I believe that is something really beautiful to live up to.

As an actor what do you love most about taking on new roles?

I feel like I've been very fortunate to be able to explore a lot of characters and a lot of genres. So there wouldn't be one thing over the next. I love a film when I'm challenged as an actor because I feel like I'm learning a lot from a filmmaker.

Aaron_Givenchy_Gentleman_Inside-1.jpg

Aaron_Givenchy_Gentleman_Inside-2.jpg

Can you tell me a little bit more about your adventure with Tom Ford in Nocturnal Animals?

Oh, Nocturnal Animals? Of course, yes. Tom's an incredible director and someone who has a real passion for film. He's someone who can demand a crew, in business and within his fashion empire. He's also a beautiful man who's very precise and knows exactly what he wants. As an actor, to have a director like that, it's great.

You've also just completed the movie, The Wall. Can you tell us about that?

The Wall I shot last year with Doug Liman, the filmmaker and director who does all the Bourne Identities. He works a lot with Tom Cruise too, he's extraordinary. We made The Wall with a next-to-nothing budget with Amazon for 14 days out in the desert. It was a real actor's passion project, I guess.

Someone else who is a visionary in the creative industries is Clare Waight Keller. What do you think of her at the helm of Givenchy?

I'm super excited and thrilled that Clare is the new Creative Director for Givenchy. I think it's incredible that the house has their first female director. She's a beautiful person and very humble as well as modest and I think it's always great to have a strong woman at the helm.

Now tell us what you think of the perfume, Gentleman Givenchy?

I love the smell. I think it's really a very subtle, sweet, sensitive smell with masculine, woody notes to it. It's very light and feels very fresh. I think... yes, I think it could even work really well on women, you know, when women go for a masculine scent.

Aaron_Givenchy_Gentleman_Inside-4.jpg

When and where did you shoot the advertising campaign?

We shot for two days. My wife was actually the director of the commercial and she shot the print too, which we shot at the same time. Jeff Cronenweth, a fantastic cinematographer, who shot Fight Club, shot the commercial. So it looks fantastic. It feels like a feature, and it's set in a chateau. It was a beautiful location.

In Los Angeles?

We shot out that way, yes.

Aaron_Givenchy_Gentleman_Inside-6.jpg

Now you're in Paris. What do you think about the city?

I love the city. I love walking around the city. I haven't been in a while, but the last time we came I got a bike and we'd just ride around the city. That's the best way to feel it and see it. I also love the food and the ambiance here. It's been really beautiful.

What's next for you?

Future plans? No. Well, I live in LA with my wife and my kids go to school there. Actually, my wife and I are currently writing a screenplay together that we hope to shoot next year, but generally the irony is most films are always shot somewhere else in the world. They're not done in Hollywood anymore.
Buro247.me, Farouk Chekoufi, August 2017​

Aaron Taylor-Johnson is dapper in a suit while posing alongside his wife Sam Taylor-Johnson on the red carpet at The Trevor Project’s 2017 TrevorLIVE LA held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, December 3, 2017
aaron-taylor-johnson-tatiana-maslany-julianne-hough-more-step-out-for-trevorlive-la-60.jpg

Aaron Taylor Johnson and his wife Sam pose for photos while attending the Focus Features Golden Globe Awards After Party in Beverly Hills, Calif, January 7, 2018
aaron-taylor-johnson-sam-golden-globes-2018-01.jpg

Aaron and wife Sam at Craig's in LA, March 3, 2018
aaron-sam-taylor-johnson-date-night-03.jpg

Aaron and wife Sam at the 2018 Elton John AIDS Foundation’s Academy Awards Viewing Party at The City of West Hollywood Park in West Hollywood, Calif, March 4, 2018
sebastian-stan-aaron-taylor-johnson-look-dapper-at-elton-john-oscars-party-01.jpg

sebastian-stan-aaron-taylor-johnson-look-dapper-at-elton-john-oscars-party-12.jpg

Aaron and wife Sam attending Cartier Celebrates The Launch Of Santos de Cartier Watch held at Pier 48 in San Francisco, Calif, April 5, 2018
jason-momoa-lisa-bonet-more-couple-up-at-santos-de-cartier-watch-launch-01.jpg

jason-momoa-lisa-bonet-more-couple-up-at-santos-de-cartier-watch-launch-06.jpg

Aaron and wife Sam at Gwyneth Paltrow's party, April 14, 2018
celebrities-gwyneth-paltrow-party-13.jpg

Aaron Taylor-Johnson and wife Sam step out for the night in London, England, June 29, 2018
aaron-taylor-johnson-wife-sam-step-out-for-date-night-01.jpg

aaron-taylor-johnson-wife-sam-step-out-for-date-night-02.jpg

justjared​

Chris Pine and Aaron Taylor-Johnson are dapper as they hit the red carpet together at the European premiere of of their latest film Outlaw King held during the 2018 BFI London Film Festival on Wednesday (October 17) in London, England.
chris-pine-aaron-taylor-johnson-suit-up-for-outlaw-king-european-premiere-08.jpg
chris-pine-aaron-taylor-johnson-suit-up-for-outlaw-king-european-premiere-01.jpg

chris-pine-aaron-taylor-johnson-suit-up-for-outlaw-king-european-premiere-21.jpg
chris-pine-aaron-taylor-johnson-suit-up-for-outlaw-king-european-premiere-19.jpg

justjared​

ok so life took me down this wonderful path in which I somehow see this man every now and then and letmegetthisoutsomewhereanonymous: he is SOOOOOO stupidly gorgeous, even more so than on screen. Fugly, generic style, but who even cares with such pretty eyes, excellent manners and that accent (ready to move onto the construction field and start whistling to men passing by).

(also Phuel, where are you!)

ICON Magazine Italia March 2019

Aaron

Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Stylist: George Cortina
Hair: Akki Shirakawa
Makeup: Caoilfhionn Gifford
Cast: Aaron Taylor-Johnson

Icon Italia Digital Edition

Aaron Taylor-Johnson and wife Sam in Malibu, 9/23/20
33561444-8767411-Beach_attire_The_Avengers_Age_Of_Ultron_actor_30_cut_a_casual_fi-a-15_1600933128998.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->