Aaron Taylor-Johnson

Sam Taylor-Wood and her beau Aaron Johnson go baby shopping together in Primrose Hill.

Aaron+Johnson+Sam+Taylor+Wood+Aaron+Johnson+lqyGqK3jmL8l.jpg
Aaron+Johnson+Sam+Taylor+Wood+Aaron+Johnson+zOnHqqAosVZl.jpg
Aaron+Johnson+Sam+Taylor+Wood+Aaron+Johnson+K9vCtbe_44zl.jpg
Aaron+Johnson+Sam+Taylor+Wood+Aaron+Johnson+5phIqddZclTl.jpg

zimbio.com

Nice style in the last pics, but i'm not liking the hair.

He totally looks like Jasper Hale from Twilight with that hair and dressed that way. Not that it's bad or anything. Just funny.
Love the dog tho!

He's really attractive but then he opens his mouth and becomes unattractive. So basically I just need to only look at pictures and not read/watch his interviews.

Is that his stepdaughter in those pics? They look like such a normal little family, dog and all.

What kind of outfit is this ?plus it looks like the button vest is about to explode :yuk:

I feel like there is something wrong with him. He's starting to look so old and he is only 20.:blink:
d8043a2e2699.jpg

aaron-johnson.tumblr

fyaaronjohnson.tumblr.com

He's sort of done a Henry Cavill. Gone from being very fresh-faced and young to looking mature and grown-up with nothing in between. That's no bad thing, it'll give him much more of a variety of roles in the long run. His style is a bit hit or miss with me. I love his hair longer, not sure about that checked jacket, I do admire his balls in wearing it though :smile:

I feel like there is something wrong with him. He's starting to look so old and he is only 20.:blink:

Maybe it's what living with someone twice his age does? Sounds mean and judgmental (not intended), but older people do sometimes say that spending time with younger crowd makes them feel younger (kinda like when cells from old people are supplied with young plasma/blood they start "acting" young - proven thing, btw), maybe it works the other way round too?
Ok, I'm just crazy, but I hate aging process. :doh:

Aaron is going to be in Oliver Stone's new movie called Savages.

At a screening of The Weinstein Company's "Nowhere Boy" - September 30, 2010

zimbio

At the New York premiere of The Weinstein Company's "Nowhere Boy" - September 21, 2010

zimbio

At Elton John's private party at the Royal Courts of Justice in London - October 5, 2010

At the premiere of 'The Kids Are Alright' during the 54th BFI London Film Festival - October 25, 2010

Pre-BAFTA party at Almada Bar in Mayfair - February 11, 2011

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
*Off topic discussion, see thread in Rumor Has It Subforum*

[FONT=&quot]At the Harper's Bazaar Women Of The Year Awards - November 1, 2010[/FONT]

justjared, zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
At the 31st London Film Critics' Circle Awards - February 10, 2011

At the book launch of 'Linda McCartney: Life In Photographs' - June 6, 2011

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back