Björk

bjork2.jpg

I like the way she's done her earrings in the first picture. I have similar piercings so maybe I'll try it. Slightly edgy but still classic. :P

Strawberry, these are smoe amazing photos of Bjork! :o never saw these before.

well, Bjork is Bjork. B) personally, not a fan of her her music, but i don't doubt her artistic talent or creative style. She's very interesting to look at, despite the fact that she's not conventionally beautiful. And her style is totally in sync with her music & her image as an avantgarde princess. Everything she does or wear seems sincere, IMo, unlike many other stars.

Bjork is very original which is one of the few things that I like about her! She can scare me at times though..anyone remember the swan/tutu dress from a few years back.. :blink:

Shes a fabulous model in that you understand, she understands, the purpose of whatever it is she is doing

c230502-3.jpg

those are interesting photos....she is an interesting person i look at her and wonder what is going on in your head ... not in a bad way.....she is so different.

Yes..I put her onto one of my choices of best dressed 2003. Even though I personally think sometiems she looks rather foolish. Though I love that she is daring..and unique..doesn't do the same dog gone thing over and over and over again. A.K.A. Nicole Kidman :innocent: /Renee Zellweger :innocent: .....

Also I've been a fan of her music for so long...

:lol: Was that a portrait of Michael Jackson on the bottom of her dress in the third pict way back ??If it is that is Brilliant! She is genius! Funny

Originally posted by lele@Dec 27th, 2003 - 6:33 pm
those are interesting photos....she is an interesting person i look at her and wonder what is going on in your head ... not in a bad way.....she is so different.
i know what you mean, lele :P too bad she does not give interviews too often! if someone knows where i can a recent one, please let me know :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->