Black Lipstick/Lipgloss

you get yelled at petit Lucille? wow, that sounds just like living in my country where it;s almost dangerous to get out of the house wearing a cleavage or short skirts/dresses :smile:)
I also refer to my country as a hole :D
hmm I have a lipstick from Chanel that's a similar color, here is one photo of it

credit: polyvore
It's Chanel Hydrabase Lipstick - No.95 Red Dream
maybe if you combine this type of color with another one ? Like for example that black gloss from Lancome that's not exactly goth-like, it blends very cool with any type of lipstick

credit:arizonafoothillsmagazine.com

it's even sadder for a person with a crazy style to live in such a place.
anyway.. do you have a picture of the lancome one? because it sounds amazing, but i don't trust ad campaign images:innocent:

micheyed, I've got Mac's 'Desire' and it looks VERY similar, i'll post a picture when I find it, i seem to have misplaced the tube which is SO annoying because i love it and felt like a vampy lip today!!

^Thank you so much! So excited to get over to MAC and buy a crapload of dark lipstick :lol:

i've had a diorific since 1997 i think and it's still in great conditions!!!!!!!!! i looooove it with all my heart, but i haven't been using it lately because i get yelled at the streets increasingly (maybe 3 years ago i could still go out with it, but now i don't think it would be advisable..)

I thought it was only me! I still have TWO of those Dior glosses... Diorific Plastic Shine. I have it in that black and one in a very deep violet. I was fooling around late one night and took a pic using some wild Make Up Forever lashes.
This had to be early 2000s... I was thinking up some looks for a photoshoot. I freelance as a makeup artist. I've worn the black glossy lips without any other makeup, just clean dewy skin and have gotten compliments.
vampy-diva.html
Vampy Diva

Last edited by a moderator:
I think black lipstick can look good when carried off well and the person has a certain personality. Takes confidence to wear something that bold.

I usually stick to dark purples or dark reds, whenever I want to wear a dark lip.

I would definitely try black, though.

I just read your post! The snaps of yourself remind me of Leighton Meester!! :DThat colour was a really nice hue :smile:

hahaha i love her, never heard that one before though, thanks :blush: :flower:

i quite like the way the colour turned out, although the Desire just on its own is nice too, just not so intense :heart:

micheyed, I've got Mac's 'Desire' and it looks VERY similar, i'll post a picture when I find it, i seem to have misplaced the tube which is SO annoying because i love it and felt like a vampy lip today!!

I read your blog just now! You look too sexy in the lipstick :heart:

It suits you SO well!

hahaha i love her, never heard that one before though, thanks :blush: :flower:

i quite like the way the colour turned out, although the Desire just on its own is nice too, just not so intense :heart:
OMG! You lips are gorgeous!

I love black lipstick. I don't wear it everyday but you can wear it right without too much fuss. It just takes practice. And don't emphasize your eyes at the same time, that just makes you look like a clown.

So...ya'll got me to thinking.... I went back into my makeup & decided to experiment with black lips. I used OCC Lip Tar in Tarred. With baby in one hand, I carefully painted. LOL!

Black%20Beauty%201.jpg
Black%20Beauty%202.jpg
Black%20Beauty%203.jpg
Black%20Beauty%204.jpg

It seems my "parole officer" won't let me do but so much! :rolleyes:

I love how the edge of the mouth is darkend..
nina ricci ss09 catwalking com.jpg
nina ricci ss09
catwalking.com

:wub:

vogue nippon ph kenneth willardt kwpf com.jpg
vogue nippon
photographer: kenneth willardt
kwpf.com

I bought a black lipgloss yesterday, Black Diva by Rimmel. The coverage is quite good, but I don't think I'll be wearing it on my lips (maybe for a shoot). I'll use it as an eye gloss, I think.

Me too))
I'm not sure about black lipstick/lipgloss, but i just adore dark bordeaux, dark violet, dark brown colors of lipstick and lipgloss. It's always looks so chic and fatal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->