Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

longlegsue

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had ordered from this company. They make loads of different types of perfume oils. I was thinking of ordering some samples, but I just wanted to see if anyone had any feedback on the company.

Here is the website: Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

Perfume Oils from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

Orchide said:
I love pure non synthetic hand-blended perfume oils from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab :heart:

:woot: I first heard about this from my boyfriend who one day smelled unusual and I grabbed him and put my face to his shirt...the person who gave him the bottle got a thank you from me:ninja: I don't remember which one it was, but it smelled really good :unsure: I'm thinking of ordering something but can't decide which would be good for me....do they have a shop? If they do thats orgasms for my nose:innocent: ...and it'll be easier to pick a mix thats "me". I'm starting to get lazy doing my own mixes :lol:

^ Nevermind Orchide I found that Black Broom sells some.... Hhhmmm do you have any good recommendations on something thats just distinctively different and deserves a 2nd sniff (There's so many I can't figure out what would be good)? :flower: I have a lot of similar stuff to the love ones and voodoo ones though. I grew up with a lot of the occult around me.

Sephora_Socialite said:
^ Nevermind Orchide I found that Black Broom sells some.... Hhhmmm do you have any good recommendations on something thats just distinctively different and deserves a 2nd sniff (There's so many I can't figure out what would be good)? :flower: I have a lot of similar stuff to the love ones and voodoo ones though. I grew up with a lot of the occult around me.
Tell me some of your favorite commercial perfumes and also what smells/type of smells you really like (i.e. musks, florals, spicy, resins, foody, fruity, airy/fresh, etc) and I will give you some recommendations :flower:
They just have sooooo many that this will help me to pinpoint what you might be into.
I am wearing Snow White right now which is heavenly :woot: but is one of their limited editions oils that comes only at Christmas/Yule time...ahhhh...

I had to look at that Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab you mentioned Orchide I wish there was a store where you could try the many lovely sounding blends ..I like the fact that you can buy sample vials. I like the sound of Dana O'Shee albeit it's hardly a "sexy" scent.

Hanne said:
I had to look at that Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab you mentioned Orchide I wish there was a store where you could try the many lovely sounding blends ..I like the fact that you can buy sample vials. I like the sound of Dana O'Shee albeit it's hardly a "sexy" scent.
Dana O'Shee is very comforting and sheer so no, not a real sexy one :P
It is very similar if you are familiar with Lush products to the smell of Snowcake soap or Smitten lotion-a marzipan, almondy-milky with touch of rose.
Also, with Black Phoenix, there is always plenty to get on E-bay- I have done it before myself when I didn't want to wait and the price was within my range.
Hanne, let me know if you need any help with your picks :flower:

Orchide said:
Tell me some of your favorite commercial perfumes and also what smells/type of smells you really like (i.e. musks, florals, spicy, resins, foody, fruity, airy/fresh, etc) and I will give you some recommendations :flower:
They just have sooooo many that this will help me to pinpoint what you might be into.
I am wearing Snow White right now which is heavenly :woot: but is one of their limited editions oils that comes only at Christmas/Yule time...ahhhh...

Hmmm right now on me I am loving YSL Baby Doll

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Top Notes [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Grapefruit, Redcurrant, Rhubarb [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Middle Notes Rose, Freesia, Spices [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Base Notes Peach, Grenadine, Cedarwood [/font]

and Eau de Cartier

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Top Notes[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yuzu, Bergamot[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Middle NotesLeaves, Flowers, Musk, Lavender[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Base NotesAmber, Patchouli, Cedarwood[/font]

and this one baby cologne called Nenuco since I had to find something okay for when I was around babies...also it smells fresh on a hot day:P

Oh and I found out what Josh was wearing...it was the Dracul ^_^ mixed with a bit of desire oil though...that explains why I've gone even more gaga sniffing and hugging and touching him :lol: (Btw, addicted so much so that I've taken his shirt and its currently on my head:ninja: )

As of browsing around...I am curious about O, Black Phoenix, Moxie, Dorian, Perversion, The Dragon Heart and Milk, Les Infortunes de la Vertu, Jailbait ( :lol: ....did they bottle me up or what?! :ninja: ) , and for the effect....Aunt Carolines Joy Mojo and Block Buster...

From what some people said Perversion, O and Dorian is like sex in a bottle....? :lol:....:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sephora_Socialite said:
Hmmm right now on me I am loving YSL Baby Doll

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Top Notes [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Grapefruit, Redcurrant, Rhubarb [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Middle Notes Rose, Freesia, Spices [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Base Notes Peach, Grenadine, Cedarwood [/font]

and Eau de Cartier

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Top Notes[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yuzu, Bergamot[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Middle NotesLeaves, Flowers, Musk, Lavender[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Base NotesAmber, Patchouli, Cedarwood[/font]

and this one baby cologne called Nenuco since I had to find something okay for when I was around babies...also it smells fresh on a hot day:P

Oh and I found out what Josh was wearing...it was the Dracul ^_^ mixed with a bit of desire oil though...that explains why I've gone even more gaga sniffing and hugging and touching him :lol: (Btw, addicted so much so that I've taken his shirt and its currently on my head:ninja: )

As of browsing around...I am curious about O, Black Phoenix, Moxie, Dorian, Perversion, The Dragon Heart and Milk, Les Infortunes de la Vertu, Jailbait ( :lol: ....did they bottle me up or what?! :ninja: ) , and for the effect....Aunt Carolines Joy Mojo and Block Buster...

From what some people said Perversion, O and Dorian is like sex in a bottle....? :lol:....:innocent:

I am not familiar with Babydoll or Cartier- the Cartier and Babydoll notes make me think of Al Sharain a bit minus the cinnamon and clove...or maybe Snake Oil you would enjoy, Swank, Alice, Embalming Fluid- creepy name :P but so nice- or Bewitched or Tamora for sure, some that are Carnivale limiteds that go away Sep. 1st, you probably would like are House of Mirrors, Gypsy Queen and Geek.
From the ones you asked about, I adore O. Some do not like it. I think if you like musks, you would like it :wink: It is honey and skin smell- musky- very primal in the way that Desire is :flower:
Black Phoenix I like okay- its a fizzy deep cola type smell with almonds- it is good- its just there are sooooo many :lol:
I love Dorian so much- I wear this the most right now- its musk with lavender fern and tea- can't explain it well but it is universally loved :heart:
Perversion is another love of mine- so sexy and draws people to you :wink:
Jailbait is pure bubblegum so too sweet for me. Have not worn Moxie either.
Aunt Caroline's Joy Mojo is wonderful- makes me so happy- it is fruity and makes you feel instantly upbeat. Haven't done Block Buster- have it- so I will test it for you.
Haven't tried those Dragon blends except for the Milk- very soft and creamy- I like the Dragon Musk and Dragon Bone.
Since you like Desire, I would also suggest Hell's Belle perhaps- another floral that is sexy- Love Me, Sin, and Anne Bonny may be up your alley as well :innocent:
ps- wow, you date a guy who mixed Dracul with Desire? V. Impressive indeed...

SS and Orchide maybe I should move the last few posts into a new thread on Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab ? Since it's more inquiries on their oils that "sexiest perfume you've smelled" ?

^ I was going to suggest a move...then I was surprised to come here and apparently I started a topic:huh: ...I thought I went nuts and forgot that I did. :lol:

I told you about the boyfirend before Orchide....(looks like Hayden :P ) ...Waaa I've been following him around smelling him....it's very very sick indeed. :ninja: I've plans to order a bottle of Dracul and Desire and put it on my pillows when I miss him around the school year. I give many thanks to the friend who gave him those.

I just smelled Dorian from a friend...ermm...to me it smells like having tea with a sexy gentleman named Dorian...then you lost decorum and did more than tea :ninja: :innocent: :lol: ....and I smelled a imp of O....I love it! Musky and sweet at the same time....very suiting scent to be named after a very jealous driven love triangle. I definitely am getting a bottle.

I think I have to get a lot of imps of the ones you suggested...they all sound very interesting after I read up on them..

Thanks so much for help Orchide...Karma for you :flower: :heart: :heart:

Oooh your guy sounds divine :woot:
if he is ever cloned, let me know :lol:
glad you are liking the Dorian and the O- both of those are in my top 20 for sure!

^ Hahaha I remember you telling me since he looked like Hayden if we don't work out to give you a call :rofl: As of right now it's goind very well...I have his shirt on again and he deliberately came a minute ago to drop off my purse....without any scent on....he joked he went surfing so I can't smell him :rolleyes:

I'm excited to get an order soon! :buzz:

Tonight I think I'll go order a few more imps :innocent:

What part of LA are you in?
The Black Broom does sell directly there- if you just can't wait :innocent:

^ But does black broom only have all the different scents....I thought only the magickal mixes were there? :unsure:

I'm in Hollywood. :lol:...I find saying that weird.

They carry about 90 or so of the line- the most popular ones- they carry Dorian and O and Snake Oil, Sin- the main "old school" ones:smile: you can even call ahead to see if its in stock b/f going.
I am in Echo Park myself so we are nabes:wink:

^ Yaaaayy I might just have a scentgasm when I go... :lol:

I'll go tonight and drag the boyfriend along... its on the way to agent provocateur :shifty:

:rofl: Kidding...I'm a good girl.... :angel: Why would I need to be in agent?

I just ordered a sample set of 6 oils -- Imp's Ears, they call 'em (how cute!). I chose Snake Oil, O, Morocco, Gluttony, Blood Kiss, and Queen of Sheba. Can't wait for them to arrive!

I'm looking for a scent that combines tabacco, leather and whiskey, kinda like the jimmyjane oil "Kink". Is there anything similar from Black Phoenix?

I found what I was looking for, "Perversion" :woot:

Just ordered it, I can't wait to get it, darn the holidays for making the mail slower!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->