Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio Dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Lordy, get ready for the massive amounts of "blind items" and rumors about Blake and Leo being an item now, especially now that he's single

They would make such a hot couple.... can't wait...

I doubt they're together. It looks more like a friendly hug than anything else. Personally I think this kiss with Lucas Haas looks much more romantic:

But the media isn't playing that up so much because it isn't as much of a great story. (zimbio)

^Yeah I saw that. It looks like they're kissing on the mouth.
I don't know. I think Blake Lively is overly affectionate with every male, so she's probably just greeting him.

But I still can't figure out how she's there? It doesn't fit. She doesn't belong in this equation.
Leo. Speilberg. Blake? It doesn't even sound right.

meh -_-

I'll give it maximum 5 months, anyways this will bound to fail
sooner or later anyways

^Hell no. I'm totally serious about this being a match made in heaven. She fits all of Leo's criteria and she's raising her profile so much through this connection. It's win-win for both. :lol:

Is that Chanel bag? I guess Karl an'em will be glad about the bag getting some publicity. ^_^

Lol, Leo is a total "modelizer." He's the Jack Nicholson of his generation, only dates tall leggy model types. That said, they could just be "friends."

ETA--Its interesting how we are assumimg she's with Leo, due to him being famous. She could be dating his bff, Lukas. Who, btw, is cute in goofball way.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god. leo could have at least dismounted bar before the let blake climb into bed. jesus.

ETA--Leo? Really? I think he's a, Oscar nominated, pretty good actor. But what do I know, I also like Blake.:P

Agreed with you :flower:
No matter what, they looks hot on this pictures together :woot:

I hope that she doesn't become another one of Leo's long suffering girlfriends. She would do so much better with a guy with a much lower profile than hers. Like Penn.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh Blake , I really don't want to believe what people say about you...

Cute outfit.

Blake is damned either way. If she was eloquent and well versed on all things Chanel, she would have been criticized for being a phoney or tying too hard.

ETA--Leo? Really? I think he's a, Oscar nominated, pretty good actor. But what do I know, I also like Blake.:P

yea right. I meant blake
Posted via Mobile Device

She would do so much better with a guy with a much lower profile than hers. Like Penn.
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought you meant Sean PENN :shock::lol: I'm still scratching my head of him and Scarlett. Sean and Blake is even more EWW.

I have to say Leo with Blake is very WTF :blink: I wouldn't mind it but I just can't see it happening. Leo's a modelizer.

Her people are good. I can't imagine it's coming from his side he's got nothing to gain. Her on the other hand, rumoured romance with A-list actor, seen on yacht with Steven Spielberg. But like I said it's Cannes, weird hook ups galore! I suspect it is more her people trying to get some mileage out of it though.

It depends what you believe. There are rumours that he is gay or bisexual and that his past high profile girlfriends have been beards. I totally think this is a PR move. Keeps them both relevant, gets Blake's name out there once again and gets people talking about her where otherwise they wouldn't

Last edited by a moderator:
When an A list celebrity doesn't have a movie to promote, they still need to be in the magazines which is one of the roles of their PR people...a random story about who they may be dating, a planned pap opportunity etc. I think it would be kind of naive to think just because you're A list you don't need extra publicity. There's always an agenda

^ Cynical! I think he's one of the few who doesn't play the fame game. He doesn't encourages paparazzi and his publicists never feed information about his personal life to People magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->