Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio Dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Exactly. For anyone else maybe, but not Leo. But just because he doesn't need the PR, it doesn't mean there aren't other things in it for him... :innocent:

Blake noooooooooooo! Run and run fast!!! He is after all the IT girls...

Lacroix--You are right, but from what I have read about Leo, he seems to shun publicity. Of course he is a Hollywood elite, imo they are all full of it.

Let's be honest here.... Blake is a hot girl, but compared to Bar she's average at most.

I wouldn't say Blake is average at best, I would say she's just a little behind. They're both really hot but Bar just takes it IMO.

Before I saw these pictures, I don't think I realized just how tall Blake Lively is.
Leo is over 6 feet and she's almost the same height as him.
So, in terms of build...height, blond hair, age (younger than him), blue eyes...Blake is just his type.

And as far as her age goes, I just found out that Bar is only 25. So Blake is right in his target age range.

They're totally f**king.

New article from Lainey that now has me second guessing.....

Leo’s day and night

So here are more details behind those photos of Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio hugging on a yacht in the French Riviera yesterday.

Leo and his boys were with Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw. Then Blake showed up. They all greeted each other. She also hugged Lukas Haas. Gave him a friendly kiss on the mouth. Then Spielberg gave her a tour of the boat.

Leo and Lukas hit up the de Grisogono party at the Hotel du Cap last night. Blake was not with them. As usual, while everyone was DRESSED, Leo rolled in in jeans and ball cap. Well, he gets away with it. After that event wrapped, I’m told by multiple sources that he then headed over to a private villa for a small-ish party where it was literally 5 models for every 1 guy. Here’s how it was described to me:

“Compared to the quality of the girls here, Blake Lively is Sears catalogue.”

Needless to say, everyone was getting a lot of action. Of all different flavours. You can imagine how some of it was passed around too. Put it this way, if Leo’s actually hitting Blake, she is sharing him with a lot of other side-dishes. Remember what his standard is, right?

Last night I actually saw Bar Rafaeli up close and personal on the carpet of The Beaver which I still love saying. I’m telling you, that body, in person? It’s mental. It’s better live than in photos. For real. Her waist to *** ratio …it defies dimensional logic. TINY waist. Powpow & juice bringing up the rear. Dylan and I perved her going up the stairs. Like, there is no arguing with it. Especially from behind. Later on we asked ourselves if ever actually ended up looking at her face. I don’t think I looked once at her face. Dylan said it was a glance, but there was too much going on below the neck.

Blake is hot, no doubt. Her body is tight, totally. But Bar and her ilk? That is a whole other level. Doutzen Kroes for example was at the premiere too. I mean… it’s almost a different species.

laineygossip

^^ He's been pictured with a brunette on a yacht. If they were ****ing, it was just a one time thing. But her PR people definitely used those pictures to their advantage, more so than his.

Her PR people desperately try to link her to anybody with status or acting chops. It's a bit embarrassing that they think she needs to be linked to famous men to have a career.

Who writes this garbage? I feel oliy and in need of a shower after reading that.

Oh noo Leooo. Stay away from Blake. You deserve better. Likey Carey. Carey and Leo would be cool match.

Haha, I don't actually care if Leo is f*cking Blake or not. I find the whole ordeal ridiculously hilarious. I love it for the snark tbh. :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if Blake just went onboard because she knew there was a whole bunch of A-listers and had the paps on-call for the opportunity. I don't like Blake at all, but she (or her PR team) is brilliant with these things!

I can totally see Blake just showing up randomly and then getting invited onboard.
Otherwise, I can't explain how she ended up there unless her and Leo have been keeping in touch.

I can totally see Blake actually being invited on board and omg she accepted and had a great time!

She crashed a party on a yacht in France that had Leo, Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw on it? lol Really guys? Come on. She obviously had to be invited there.

Before I saw these pictures, I don't think I realized just how tall Blake Lively is.
Leo is over 6 feet and she's almost the same height as him.
So, in terms of build...height, blond hair, age (younger than him), blue eyes...Blake is just his type.

And as far as her age goes, I just found out that Bar is only 25. So Blake is right in his target age range.

They're totally f**king.
I think he is 5'10. Some actors lie about their height.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->