Blow dry tips???

^ that was the same for me. my hairdresser does use Bumble & Bumble leave in conditioners on me but i think the problem really was my sh*tty hand me down hair dryer from my sister. i bought a new cheapo one that works fine and now its all good! :smile:

when i blow dry i focus on the middle of the hair. i avoid ends because i dont want to get split ends and avoid the top because i hate it when my baby hairs come out to play and i dont even have much! i never see them unless i actually blow dry on those rare occasions. air drying is the best for me since my hair is straight and very managable, i dont get flyaways normally.

^ I love that stuff too! bought it on a whim when I was in the drugstore one day :smile:
I am useless with a blowdryer so what I found that works for me to get that effortless volume bouncy hair is to use a blow dryer until my hair is almost dry and then to put some of those super cheap velcro rollers in, spray lightly with hair spray and then after I'm done my makeup take them out and use a smoothing brush and run it through my hair. It's the only way I can get that Victoria's Secret hair :P

Bumble & Bumble products are great but I have never used their leave in conditioners. I am thinking of giving it a try since I have blow-drying my hair and it has been quite dry lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->