Brazilian Blow Dry

I just made an appointment to have my second one done today! In 2 weeks I will be frizz free!!! Those 3 months flew by...my hair was so frizzy last night and I can't wait to have this treatment done again! I am hooked!!

So, I got the Brazilian and all I can say is this: WOW WOW HOLY SMOKESTACKS WOW.
My hair has been dyed and damaged to the ends of the Earth, and as a girl with naturally ****ed up frizzy weird in-between wavy/straight hair, it has been an absolute miracle. I've never been happier. My bangs dry perfectly, my hair is super shiny and smooth, and it doesn't dry too flat! When I air-dry it, my waves (no longer monstrous opportunities for frizz) perk up and I get that perfect romantic/beachy look without a brush or any product. I cannot gush enough about this process. I plan on doing it again 3 more times when I need it because my stylist told me that if you do it enough, your hair will naturally no longer need it, it will just be like this without the Brazilian. For anyone on the fence about spending the money or skeptical as to whether it's worth it, it IS! Do it!

I'm in NYC too, where did you have yours done? I'm doing a lot of research finding a place and would love to know where you got your good results!

This treatment really sounds like what I need! Unfortunately I live in the Netherlands, and I don't think it's available around here..

I just got lucky! I found a salon in Amsterdam which does this treatment:woot:
Can't wait to get it done!

@flashing_lights - I just moved to NYC, and as an original LA girl, I got mine done at The Argyle (in LA) while I was visiting my parents a couple weeks ago. I had Alex Kara and I have only the BEST things to say about him. He's the best stylist: hands down.

Here are my before/after pics! Keep in mind that the after pics are after THREE Coppola Keratin Complex treatments and TWO Brazilian blowouts - my hair has changed a lot. If anyone has any questions about these two treatments, please ask!

BEFORE
33acnbs.jpg

eh5y9.jpg

AFTER
2198o54.jpg

30lynmx.jpg

Your hair looks great - what a difference in the before and after! I just got my second treatment done last week. I am officially addicted.

ok so it's been a few months since i got mine done.
and i ve noticed some breakage on the front. i now have baby hair which i never had and i hate more than anything

i assume it s from the treatment since i rarely blow dry my hair.
anyone else has breakage after the treatment??

i really want to get this done to my hair..I have like super crazy frizzy hair that's ultra thick ( I'm african american, native american, and indian) where is a good place in LA to get this done? Or will it even work on my hair?

OMG! I want this too!!! It's gorgeous.
I live in Holland. Anyone any idea where I can get this done in the south of Holland??

I just got lucky! I found a salon in Amsterdam which does this treatment:woot:
Can't wait to get it done!

Where in Amsterdam?
I live in the south of the Netherlands but I would travel with joy to get that kind of hair!! :P

I live in the north of holland and I got it done at a Toni and Guy salon, every salon of T&G does it! Good luck!

I just got another one done - I feel like this treatment is becoming more mainstream and as a result I am seeing it at more and more salons throughout my city. I tried a new salon because they had some great prices and I was not disappointed!

What shampoos are you guys using after the treatment? I just bought some Keratin Complex shampoo & conditioner so I will be rotating between that and Prive Project Vert, which are both sulfate free.

There's a 20% off discount at concept salon in nyc, visit the website, i think that's where i'm going to get mine :smile:

Yes yes, can someone talk about how to care for it afterward? I want to get this done but if I'll have to put lots of time on it again I won't. And also, does it just wear off and your hair gets curly again, or do you have to wait to grow it out?

im doing it in a few days.... i have straight hair, but not straight straight...
and im reading now what i am actually doing....

my friend did it, she actually made my appointment. she is obsessed with anything new...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->