Botkier Handbags

handbag diva

Reaction score
I was just wondering what you all are thinking about the new Botkier Trigger handbags? Thinking about buying the medium luxe. Give me your opinions. Thanks

I kinda like them, I know everyone always compares them to the Balenciaga motorcycle because the zips and details are really similar.

I love this one :woot:

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Oct 14 2004, 04:49 PM
I kinda like them, I know everyone always compares them to the Balenciaga motorcycle because the zips and details are really similar.

I love this one :woot:
[snapback]397124[/snapback]​

i love this one

triclasslargepwta.jpg

I like the Botkier hobo.. but there's something about the handle on the Trigger bag that I find unappealing.

originally i was attracted to them . . . the khaki canvas with gold leather version of the original trigger . . . i showed one to my best friend, who had never heard of them, and she thought they were awful, "a bag wearing a thong." i think i'll save for the balenciaga!

Just wondering if you ever purchased the Trigger bag...unfortunately, Balenciaga is not in my price range right now, so I've been toying with the idea of buying the Trigger bag as well. Also, have you seen the Clyde bag? I think I prefer the style, though I'm not sure about the practicality of a tote v. a shoulder bag for day. Thanks!

Originally posted by copper@Oct 15 2004, 08:35 AM
i prefer the balenciaga :wink:

balenciaga.jpg

[snapback]397585[/snapback]​

holy head...i've never seen it in that colour...thanks for posting copper and welcome to the fashion spot... :flower: :heart: :heart:

Hello, I just bought and returned the trigger bag in the medium size. I had it in the pink/coral color. I really wanted this bag badly but was very disappointed when I finally got it. The bag was not as nicley made, like the interior and the fringe. Another problem I had with it was it was so "floppy" that when you put it down your items would almost come out. I am still looking for a bag that gave me that similar spark with no luck!!!!

Originally posted by softgrey@Oct 27 2004, 11:53 AM
holy head...i've never seen it in that colour...thanks for posting copper and welcome to the fashion spot... :flower: :heart: :heart:
[snapback]408113[/snapback]​

Me either Softy :o - It looks great in that silver colour :heart: .

Hi, Thanks for all of your opinions on the Botkier Trigger bag. After thinking about it and looking at it many times in the store..I decided to go for the Balenciaga LeDix medium in mustard yellow. I love it!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Opinions on Botkier?

Hi!

I'm super new but have enjoyed reading everyone's posts and have learned a lot already. I am thinking about a Botkier trigger bag. Anyone familiar with these? Know if the luxe trigger is worth the extra $? How does it look from the end, where you can see the shorter middle section?

I was actually thinking about a Tammi Lyn bag because I love the Balenciagas but can't spend the $. My only gripe is that you can't wear it over your shoulder.

Any information would be greatly appreciated! Am looking for a hip, modern bag but don't want to break the bank!

Thanks in advance!
suzabbot

Aren't those Tammi Lynn bags $430-480? If you really like the Balenciaga's and you are able to save money, then I'd say wait a few weeks/months until you've saved enough money. Having said that though, the Tammi bags do look really nice and soft. I don't own either bag though...I'll probably buy the Lush version of the Balenciaga.

As for the Botkier, I really like them. Again I don't own any, but I did just recently win Lush's version in baby pink for $15.
Hrm, sorry...I wasn't any help.

botkier bags are hideous.. they always look like they're trying much too hard :yuk:

i really dislike botkier bags... and dont think they are worth the money... arent they like $500???

if you have the patience to save up for a tammi lyn saddle, id say save some more and buy the balenciaga.... because balenciaga bags actually have some resale value.. whereas the botkier bags do not...

if you REALLY want a botkier, i suggest buying one from lush.. its cheaper... even if you get the real one for $500 you probably wont be able to sell it in the future if you get tired of it.... (but you can always sell a real balenciaga..) so dont waste your $500 and just get one from lush :smile:

I really dislike Botkier bags, they are real wannabe bags in my opinion. I also think it is ridiculous to pay $500 (the Tammi Lin) on an exact replica of a bag that costs $1000. If you want a fake Balenciaga get one from Lush, at least then you are saving more money.

The posts above have said it all, the Botkier bags are not really worth it. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->