Botkier Handbags

I saw a girl on the subway with one.. the handles are horrible.. and it looks bad in person... me no likey.

Thanks for your help everyone...and I have learned to use the search engine now:smile:

i have a pewter small trigger bag (which was $410) and i really liked it at first, but i find myself carrying other bags more often now. at the time, i thought it was worth the price, but now i'd probably save more money and get a different bag.

I think they are nice, but the way they are split into two sections would probably annoy me wehn trying to find things, like my wallet, keys and cellphone.

am I the only person here who doesn't know what a botkier bag is? please enlighten me/post a picture....

helena said:
am I the only person here who doesn't know what a botkier bag is? please enlighten me/post a picture....

http://www.botkier.com

and this is her most famous bag - the trigger
i think cameron diaz is a fan...

bot2.jpg

going against the grain (as usual) but I heart the trigger bag. Can someone confirm if it was ever available in mustard??

white botkier bag - niiice

These two bags are just so lovely, its hard to decide which one. Both has this sturdy, casual look thats great for everyday bag.

BGV4227_mn.jpg
OR...
BGV4226_mn.jpg

(pics from bergdorfgoodman)

The crescent bag is $625 and the shoulder bag is $590.
I think the crescent is cuter, but it might be harder to open than the shoulder bag. :unsure: hmm...? decision... decision.. does anyone own any of this bag yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm sorry i know you didnt ask for my opinion, but i really dont like them :unsure:

i prefer the first but wouldn't spend the money on either.

I also love the trigger bag. The bag works, it stays on your shoulder, it's not too heavy, you can find everything right away, I never worry about pick pockets and the leather is soft. I carry it more frequently than my BV's, Gucci's or MJ bags.

Of all of the Botkiers.. I think I like the Clyde... but I think it doesnt go on y our shoulder.. and if that's true.. then i hate it! :wink:

So I've purchased the almond trigger a month ago and I've carried it a few times. However, if your heart desires for a balenciaga, I'd say save up for it. (that's what I'm doing now) I don't regret getting the almond trigger though, it's such a splendid color. I didn't really dig the pink.

I question whether it's worth the money, but I hate regrets. So I'm going to happily enjoy this bag before the $$$ for the balenciaga rolls around.

in general, I don't like them. I saw a trigger in person recently and it did not impress. I don't like the design, the materials, nothing. sorry. but if I had to pick one, it would be this (I think it's the Clyde:(

NMV5305_mp.jpg

My hairstylist has a Botkier. When I first saw it, I was like "Ive seen that bag before" then it hit me. It was a white Trigger (pretty sure) it was alright in person, doesn't really stand out as anything very special.

I think these bags are good for everyday use , travel or if you need a diaper bag. They are reasonable for the price and not that seasonal.

i like the shoulder bag better, but in general i prefer shoulder bags because i like versatility.

not a big fan of the gold hardware, its too trendy.

if you are going to pay that much for a bag, you want one that isnt so trendy that you can wear for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"