Bottega Veneta F/W 2024.25 Milan

Safe. They could not have possibly given Imaan a worse look though. Loved the jellyfish dresses and the outerwear.

I found this collection to be quite boring… Again half the looks could’ve been left out… Was waiting for the wow moment.. Sadly it just never came!! Interesting shapes on the outerwear and some of the bags but nothing to be too excited about unfortunately!!

^^^ I know, right? I was questioning myself the same. I love that he took a more practical approach. Some looks still have that complexity he appreciates, but they don’t hurt me. Overall, very solid collection. Milan’s been great!

The womenswear is well excuted.

But i really hate his menswear, the sizing has always been horrendous. Tomas Maier aesthetic is still superb, bring him back !!! I'm an oversized t shirt guy but this is just dumb

It's very, very beautiful. Might be his best one yet. It doesn't get closer to Phoebe's Céline than this.

Phoebe's Celine is the standard ?
For us fans, yes. It's either your thing or not. Each to their own.

Edit: Seriously? What else do you expect? They (he and Lee) both worked for old Céline and revived Bottega with these aesthetics. You might well get used to us old Céline fans swooning over these collections.

I always love his “moving” dresses: in the first collection the leather skirts with fringes, then those fringed dresses (the turquise on Anouk is still in my dreams), and now this gorgeous red jellyfish dress. Love!

Sick of Phoebe Philo and her Céline. 😆 So Bottega is the new Proenza?
And you will get even sicker of it, because it still is ahead of its time and there will be still much more of it, you can't even imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->